290 Gallon Part-out - FISH/CORAL/LR

Badbrad8500

Membership Expired
 I really hate to do this, but we are moving to Oregon and will be living in a small space until we find a house. I'm unable to bring my tank and livestock, so I'm selling them. I'd really like to sell them all at once, but if that is not possible, I will sell separately. I need the rock to be out before I can catch the fish, so preference will be given to whoever buys the rock. All fish were ordered from Rodney Hicks. He quarantined them for 3 weeks with Cupramine and PraziPro. Anyone is welcome to come by and look at them before buying.CORAL:Sinularia (4"): $25 Pending ReeftopiaSPS Large Colony Rock: $35 Pending ReeftopiaSPS Colony Small Rock: $25Frogspawn 1: $35 Pending ReeftopiaFrogspawn 2: $30 Pending ReeftopiaFrogspawn 3 (includes both picture pieces): $30 Pending ReeftopiaToadstool (2"): $25Elegance Coral (7"): $80Trio Rock (Sentosa, Kryptonite Candy Cane, Encrusting Monti): $40Zoanthids: $25LIVE ROCK:Approximately 250-300lbs: $200 OR $150 with purchase of fish.[[ ]][[LIVESTOCK]][[All for $500 (savings of $55)]][[ ]][[-Yellow Eye Kole Tang - $45 ]][[-Fowleri Tang - $200]][[-Clown Wrasse $40 ]][[-Orange Back Fairy $50]][[-Mandarin Goby - $25 (only to an established tank!)]][[-Flame Angel - $50 (no observed nipping, but at your own risk with SPS)]][[-Potter's Angel - $60 ]][(no observed nipping, but at your own risk with SPS)][[-4x Large Bangaii Cardinals - $60]][[-Diamond Sleeper Goby - $25]] Pick up in Forney 75126I do take PayPal.

How big is the Yellow Eye Kole Tang?How old is the rock?Any issues with the rock, Aiptasia, Majano, other pests?

Posted by: djd3mon How big is the Yellow Eye Kole Tang?How old is the rock?Any issues with the rock said:
Hello, Kole Tang is approx 2.5-3"Most of the live rock has been in tank for 2-3 years, but about 25% of it has been in past tanks for decades.I have had aptasia, but as long as I can catch him, there is at least one peppermint shrimp in the rockwork, probably more like 2-3 of them. They keep it contained. Never any red bugs, majano, or anything else. 

I am interested in the Kole tang for sure.Can I pick up this weekend?Will also check out like rock. Looking for pukani, shelf and Tonga

Posted by: djd3mon I am interested in the Kole tang for sure.Can I pick up this weekend?Will also check out like rock. Looking for pukani said:
I'll keep you in mind, but I have to get most of the rock without coral out first though. Any chance you'd buy the rock and the Kole tang? That'd be $195 for a fish and 250-300lbs of rock. I totally wouldn't mind if you resold the rock. I think dead "live" rock usually goes for around $1/lb. There are really nice, interesting pieces. Most of it is from Marco Rocks. I just won't be able to catch the darn fish unless most of that rock is gone.

<hr /><pre>I would be interested in all the frogspawn, sinularia, and large SPS colony. Please text me 972 824 5869</pre>

Posted by: reeftopia <hr /><pre>I would be interested in all the frogspawn said:
Thanks! I have someone potentially interested in the tank and all contents. Let me see what their plan is and then I'll text you. I can DEFINITELY get the coral out first and that would be a big help.

Sorry to hear you are moving and selling your dream tank you worked so hard setting up. Wish you still had my mystery wrasse

Posted by: b22 Sorry to hear you are moving and selling your dream tank you worked so hard setting up. Wish you still had my mystery wrasse said:
Me too, he was the most personable fish. He was always checking out someone or something. He was a good fish.

<strong style="color: inherit">Posted by: Badbrad8500</strong> CORAL:Sinularia (4"): $25 SPS Large Colony Rock: $35 SPS Colony Small Rock: $25Frogspawn 1: $35 Frogspawn 2: SOLDFrogspawn 3 (includes both picture pieces): $30 Toadstool (2"): $25Elegance Coral (7"): $80Trio Rock (Sentosa, Kryptonite Candy Cane, Encrusting Monti): $40Zoanthids: $25LIVE ROCK:Approximately 250-300lbs: $200 OR $150 with purchase of fish.[[ ]][[LIVESTOCK]][[All for $500 (savings of $55)]][[ ]][[-Yellow Eye Kole Tang - $45 ]][[-Fowleri Tang - $200 pending EJshaner]][[-Clown Wrasse $40 ]][[-Orange Back Fairy $50]][[-Mandarin Goby - $25 (only to an established tank!)]][[-Flame Angel - $50 (no observed nipping, but at your own risk with SPS) pending EJshaner]][[-Potter's Angel - $60 ]][(no observed nipping, but at your own risk with SPS) pending EJshaner][[-4x Large Bangaii Cardinals - $60 pending EJshaner]][[-Diamond Sleeper Goby - $25]] Pick up in Forney 75126I do take PayPal.

[CORAL:][Sinularia (4"): $25 ][SPS Large Colony Rock: $35 ][SPS Colony Small Rock: $25][Frogspawn branching large 1: $35 ][Frogspawn branching smaller left 2: $30 pending John paid full][Frogspawn 3 (includes both picture pieces): $30][Toadstool (2"): $25][Elegance Coral (7"): $80 pending Veronica ][Trio Rock (Sentosa, Kryptonite Candy Cane, Encrusting Monti): $40][Zoanthids: $25][LIVE ROCK:][Approximately 250-300lbs: $200 OR $150 with purchase of fish.][ ][LIVESTOCK][All for $500 (savings of $55)][ ][-Yellow Eye Kole Tang - $45 ][-Fowleri Tang - $200 pending EJshaner paid half][-Clown Wrasse $40 ][-Orange Back Fairy $50][-Mandarin Goby - $25 (only to an established tank!)][-Flame Angel - $50 (no observed nipping, but at your own risk with SPS) pending EJshaner paid half][-Potter's Angel - $60 (no observed nipping, but at your own risk with SPS) pending EJshaner paid half][-4x Large Bangaii Cardinals - $60 pending EJshaner paid half] [-Diamond Sleeper Goby - $25][ ]

Will be coming through that area towards the end of this week. Will you be able to catch the flame angel by then? I would love to have her. Text me 903-316-0085

Posted by: trawler Will be coming through that area towards the end of this week. Will you be able to catch the flame angel by then? I would love to have her. Text me 903-316-0085 said:
The Angels are both pending, I have coral, rock, and more fish to sell though! : )