250w SE Reeflux 10k or 12k?

I'm wanting to try the Reeflux bulbs over my DAS to see how I like them. I've got the e-ballasts, reflectors and sockets, I just need to order the bulbs. What are everyones opinions of the two and recommendations. How about some pics? I'd prefer to run them unsupplimented, but I can use two of the T5's if need be.

TIA

I had the same dilemna a month and ended up getting the 10's. I'm happy with them, but I've never had the 12's. I also have two superactinics in the for the blue. Does anyone know the difference in the par between the two? I have PFO ballasts.

Kay

I have the reeflux 10k and they're OK, but next time I will definitly go with XM or Ushio bulbs. The penetration or par just doesn't seem that great with the reeflux.

I was thinking the same thing. Do you know if the color of either of those bulbs would be too yellow? I really like the bluer looking bulb, but need more par for my sps I think.

Kay

I traded to the 10s for that very reason. What I found was no improvement in SPS growth or color after changing to the 10 K
Keep in mind I am on magnetic balasts, but given that the conditions were identical for both bulbs my results did not warrant the change.
I am going back to 12 K bulbs as fast as I can.
While growth was the same with both bulbs, color was much better with the 12 K