2 Fish Id's Please

Can you guys help me out in with these these two guys? Thanks.

I know this is a wrasse of some sort, but I'm not sure which. The pictures I can find of a leopard wrasse do not look like this guy. I'll try to get a better picture later.
Unknown2.jpg
alt="">

This guy has really cool spots on his face, but this is the best picture I could get.
Unknown1.jpg
alt="">

Thoughts?

That first pic look like a leopard wrasse. They come in many different colors.
I can't make out what kind of tang it is from the second pic.

I am pretty sure 99% that is a potters leopard wrasse. Not the best pic for the coloration. You are lucky to have one. Most all leopard are hard to get healthy. They are shipped in just a bag with water when in fact they should be shipped with a little sand with them in the bag. They want to bury themselves during shipping and keep ramming their nose into the bottom of the bag trying to find cover. This damages their mouth to where they don't eat when they get to the LFS.

If you ever sell him let me know.

Thanks for the information Chris. I think you nailed it. He looks just like those pictures. He came with the tank and as we were packing up the tank for the move, we thought we lost him, but running our fingers through the sand, there he was. He was dug in deep too.

He is doing great now, eats like crazy, is very active and gets along well with the other inhabitants. I do not see myself getting rid of him any time soon, but I'll let you know for sure. Thanks again.

Hoss