150g custom build

Are you getting enough coverage with one light fixture (looks like a radion)? What are the dimensions of your tank?

@Jzilla wrote:
Are you getting enough coverage with one light fixture (looks like a radion)? What are the dimensions of your tank? said:
Yes one Radion. Tank is 48x30x24. Coverage ? ... yes and no...
I could use a second because although I had planned on easy corals only I have quite a bit of sps frags. (I will post a close up shot)
Personally I like shades and lighting variation throughout the tank. right now all my light hungry corals are at that peak on the left. So adding a second will let me spread them out some more, but I think the tank will be all at the same brightness throughout. May not be a bad thing to most, but again I like the "fading effect"

Update, tank today after water change. .. I did have a small crash about 1 year ago, when a nem died and I was out of town.

c0db819cc6c8d8a3f9a586139a7fef6b.jpg
alt="">

It looks good. I was curious about you stock list. I'm building a tank that's one foot longer than yours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

@TheHurricane wrote:
It looks good. I was curious about you stock list. I'm building a tank that's one foot longer than yours. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk said:
I went basically with stuff that's easy to keep..
fish I have:
a pair of Picasso clowns.
3 tangs, yellow , regal, sailfin
3 chromis
3 banggai cardinal... 2 just paired up so i now hardly see the third.
1 mystery wrasse
1 BTA

Corals I have:
3 diff types of xenias
GSP
a large colt
Some zoas, palys, mushrooms
Green trumpet

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

@TcStriker wrote:
[I]@TheHurricane wrote:[/I][quote="It looks good. I was curious about you stock list. I'm building a tank that's one foot longer than yours. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk said:
I went basically with stuff that's easy to keep..
fish I have:
a pair of Picasso clowns.
3 tangs, yellow , regal, sailfin
3 chromis
3 banggai cardinal... 2 just paired up so i now hardly see the third.
1 mystery wrasse
1 BTA

Corals I have:
3 diff types of xenias
GSP
a large colt
Some zoas, palys, mushrooms
Green trumpet

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk"]
Actually it is not a "mystery wrasse".. but exactly what kind of wrasse it's a "mystery"... maybe someone can easily I.D. this guy/gal ???[attachment=0]2016-01-04 20.57.04.jpg[/attachment]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk