Search results

1. A

Getting out of the Hobby - Garage sale.

Co2 Tank 5lbs with regulator and spare tank.
  2. A

Getting out of the Hobby - Garage sale.

After 20 years of reefing, I've decided to get out. Tons of stuff available. Equipment, sumps, fuge, acrylic containers, pumps, lights, DELTEC skimmer with cleaning head, DELTEC Calcium reactor, Deltec Kalk stirrer, salt bucket, additives, fittings, plumbing stuff, hoses, lights, Neptune...
  3. A

After 20 years... Getting Out of the hobby. Fire sale.

Damsels gone. Tank is being drained. This thread is now closed as no more livestock is available. I will open a new thread DRYGOODS SECTION for all the equipment I have left. All the best/Alex
  4. A

All the large fish is gone. The 4 damsels are left.
  5. A

I also have 4 damsels for sale $10 ea: One Large blue damsel Two Azule damsels One zebra damsel.
  6. A

Powder blue available. Flame sold
  7. A

Dry rock $1/lb many large pieces available. Minimum 30 lbs.
  8. A

DELTEC skimmer with cleaning head $700
  9. A

DELTEC Calcium Reactor PF601 with LM, ph probe, Co2 regulator, two 5-lb co2 tanks, I always had a full one ready to change out. $600 includes all the DELTEC CA reactor media I have.
  10. A

6 ft long, 2 ft tall, 1-1/2 ft deep 150 gal.
  11. A

My location is North Dallas. Preston and Campbell area. Fish prices: Powder Blue Tang $150 - SOLD Flame Angel $100 - SOLD Majestic Angel $250 - SOLD Clown Trigger $250 - SOLD The Majestic is reef safe as I bought him with his teeth filed as a baby. He can't eat coral. Only frozen food The...
  12. A

In 2004 I built a 300G reef and 2 years ago downgraded to a 150G to house my prized fish. I can let the whole set up go or part out. Majestic Angel, Powder Blue tang, Flame Angel, Clown Trigger - YES ALL REEF SAFE (had them for 10 years +) APEX Classic, 2 SKY LED, 1 Radion GEN3, all the probes...
  13. A

300 Gallon Tank Built-in Around Staircase, Cabinet & Canopy - for FREE

Here is the story: I'm in North Dallas.  Tank built in 2004.  The acrylic tank is circular in the back and designed to hug the staircase. Typical acrylic tank life is 30 years, so you should have 10 years of good life yet.  If you have a staircase it should fit well. dimensions:  4 ft long, 3 ft...
  14. A

300 Gallon Tank Built-in Around Staircase, Cabinet & Canopy - for FREE

Here is the story: I'm in North Dallas.  Tank built in 2004.  The acrylic tank is circular in the back and designed to hug the staircase. Typical acrylic tank life is 30 years, so you should have 10 years of good life yet.  If you have a staircase it should fit well. dimensions:  4 ft long, 3 ft...