Search results

1. S

anyone had trouble getting devil's hand to open?

Give it a few days. Mine mother colony and frags open and close all the time. When I move the frags to the holding tank it is usually a few days before they open.
  2. S

Baby Neon Gobies (was: We have babies!)

Well the Neon Gobies are hatching. Right now there are about dozen or so. Hopefully there will be more. But they are not all hatching at the same time. I have moved the proud father, and the nest (pvc pipe) to a 10 gallon tank. I am also using the IV line from Ryan to drip Rotifers into the...
  3. S

Hopefully they are nesting

No I have not started playing Barry White! Thinking about it, but not just yet. Last night I decided to add some more hiding places in the prop systems sump/fuge area. The previous night I had seen behaviors that led me to believe that these guys may have been hearing Barry in the water...
  4. S

Fish Room (Propagation Room) Build Out

Well I have finally started putting together my fish room or propagation room and have started a build thread on my site. Since I tend to have a lazy streak when it comes to posting I will post there with a link here. In addition, will alo use this thread to beg :oops: for parts if necessary...
  5. S

Newest SPS Addition

We picked this up at Plano Pets last night. Photo does not do it justice. That Blue is pretty intense. alt=""> alt=""> Under actinic it is so bright it jumps right out at you.
  6. S

Dwarf Seahorses

Petland Lewisville has about a dozen or so. Some are very pregnant and look like they will pop anytime. I did not catch the price, but I thought I saw some people looking for them here. (Edit - Moved to Seahorse forum by Serk)
  7. S

Coral food question

That H20 Coral food mix is pretty cool. For your Sun Polyps, if you really want tp see them go nuts drop in some Cyclopeze. Mine come the second the stuff hits the water.
  8. S

Timer Outlets

Don't know if this kind of thing has been posted before or not (I did a quick scan) but thought I would post this in case anyone is interested. Since I am getting a new sump from Marc I have to re-plumb and move my current electrical. I have not been fond of those lamp modules for timers (I do...
  9. S

Place for Zoo id's

Wondering if there was a place for zoo id's? All the different colors and what not make them kind of difficult to keep track.