Search results

1. S

Closed Loop Strainers

This is another version that I see a lot of people using.... http://www.savko.com/partlist.asp?pgid=6
  2. S

Converting 40g acrylic tank to sump- Help please

Ok, I bought a 40g acrylic tank and am putting in divider to convert to sump. Can someone help me w/ a few questions please... 1) How difficult is it to route the refugium divider w/ slits? I would have to buy a router (expensive piece, but good excuse). 2) I bought the divider and baffels...
  3. S

opinions on this setup....

All I know about Odyssea is that is the company that either bought Jebo or name was changed from Jebo to Odyssea. They make a decent product, but not always the best made, but also very inexpensive. I guess you get what you pay for. Some people have been happy w/ the product. I know...
  4. S

Need help DIY'ers on skimmer mod

OK, well I got a skimmer from quangtam7 (thanks agian) that was missing the venturi's and wanted to go ahead and modify. In the pic below you can see i added a beckett style injector...
  5. S

What corals can i keep w/ my setup?

[I have 220 watts of power compact, my water is excellent w/ minimal bio load now and I have about 10x flow now. I have had saltwater tank for over 8 years now, but never coral and I think I am ready for the leap.]