Search results

1. W

Finally Up for sale and ready to pick up

Hi All,I am selling my 150 Gallon Cube- Manufacture: Marineland- Dimension: 36x36x27 - Glass - Starfire- Bought brand new and used only for 8 months - Tank is in very good condition- Included: Stand, Canopy, tank, 40 gallon sump, 1 set of Metal halide (adjustable 175, 250 and 400 watt) - Bought...
  2. W

Cube 150 gallon (8 mos old)

HiI am going to shutdown my 150 gallons cube tank within a month.Price: $500Location: MurphyTank dimension: 36" x 36" x 27" (Cost $900)- Star-fire glass- Tank & stand (custom $500)- One set of Metal hide (cost $300)- 40 gallon glass sumpIf you are interested please let me know. Thanks
  3. W

36" T5 Dimmable SunPower Fixture - ATI - Only used less than 2 month

I need to clean up my storage $300 - included bulbs - This fixture used less than 2 months.http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/ati-36-t5-dimmable-sunpower-fixture.htmlThanksDavid 972-966-9488 
  4. W

Cheato

Hi I am planning to put a cheato in my refugium?if you have some available for sale or trade please let me knowThanks
  5. W

WTB - Metal Halide single end - Reflector and Ballast

Hi,I am looking for a 400 watt metal halide single ended reflector and ballast?if you have one for sale please let me know.ThanksDavid
  6. W

Apex Skimmer Switch Interfere with Metal Halide

Is anyone had an issue with Apex float switch Electromagnetic interference with Metal halide? My Skimmer float switch is constantly open and closed when my Metal Halide turn ON and OFF. I have contacted Neptune customer support but they don't have a good answer yet. If you have the same issue...
  7. W

David's 300 Gallon Marineland Deep Dimension

After 1 year of negotiation with my wife, she finally give me a permission to have another 300 gallons tank in my house with one condition (I must quit smoking, otherwise she will break it [smilie=rofl.gif] ) This time I am going with 300 Gallons Marineland Deep Dimension. I just completed the...
  8. W

chiller in Garage

Is it save to put only the chiller in the garage? Texas summer heat in garage may hit 100 or higher degree. Will is damaged the chiller? Thanks David
  9. W

David's 300 Gallon Room Divider Build

Finally, I have time to share my 300 Gallon Room Divider build. 300 Gallon DD - by Planet Aquarium Stand and Canopy was built by me ... (this was a first time built.. so, it was not work perfect after a few modification ..)