Search results

1. B

Getting Out Sale

Lots of stuff, just shoot me a text  (817-808-7836) when you want to meet and pick it up.  See my other stuff in the live section, live sand, tons of live rock and a Show size Male Blonde Naso.Chiller$250 ViaAqua PolarBear cleaned up and ready to go 1/4hp comes with Maxijet I used to run...
  2. B

bucket of clean live sand $25

I have a large bucket of live sand (not in the bucket yet), has been running in a tank that I broke down for a while now.8178087836
  3. B

large purple Urchin $25

Had this guy for years, good at algae control.  but time to let him go8178087836 
  4. B

Show size Male Blonde Naso Tang with Streamers

This guy is lonely, in his tank by himself now.On the online stores this size is about $600, I don't expect that.Ill say $400 but make offers (no hes not a $100 fish) 8178087836Thanks
  5. B

90 gallon tank drilled full of live rock $400

I have been curing this live rock for too long, time to let it go as I'm finally getting out90 tank, drilled on one end, someone painted the back and sides, good for what I'm using it for, not a great show tank.full of live rock or various types, no idea the weight, but certainly hundreds of...
  6. B

Show male blond naso and large sargassum trigger

I have a 10-11" male blond naso $350 and a 6" sargussum trigger $250 that have outgrown their tank.  I won't be setting up the 200, so time to get out of the hobby.  Also have 6" chocolate chip starfish and large purple spiney urchin.  Both fish are from Rodney Hicks and I've had them for...
  7. B

90g turn key wave front set up

With much regret I need to sell my set up.I will start traveling for work and unable to care for it like it needs. Looking to get 2000$  but will accept offers.I can assist a little with the move, I've done a few. Details:Tank~90 gallon wave front tank, approx 47 wide 32 tall 19 deep, 60.5 tall...
  8. B

anyone have a copper test kit that will work for Cupramine?

No one seems to have one near me and need to check my levels for my sick fish. Brian 8178087836
  9. B

Need QT help asap Ich

Let me start by saying i fly out at 6 today, that's why i need the help asap Have my tank set up had my large Naso alone, happy healthy, then picked up 2 new tangs, both looked great, from a member, so assumed all was well. Today the naso and regal both have spots and fast breathing. Yellow...
  10. B

Need QT help asap Ich

Let me start by saying i fly out at 6 today, that's why i need the help asap Have my tank set up had my large Naso alone, happy healthy, then picked up 2 new tangs, both looked great, from a member, so assumed all was well. Today the naso and regal both have spots and fast breathing. Yellow...
  11. B

Tank build tester

OK, so I punted on the 425g, it was overwhleming me. I have scaled back to a 200 with a 75g sump. Nothing special right... OK here is the plan. I have never seen it. I have the 75g sump partitioned so that the first section will be about 50g, this will be my reef, it will overflow to the...
  12. B

AI SOL leds quetion

I am in the final stages of getting pieces together for the 425g lighted area will be 84"lx30"wx35"d. I have a guy I can get 4 of the older SOL super blues and the controller for $800 for all of it with the 48" rail. One, is this a good deal for the older lights? Two, will this even begin to...
  13. B

Im in Port A, what should I get and where should I look?

Im at my condo in Port A, we go to the south jetty and get hermits and snails, we go to the harbor at night by the ferry and get gobies, urchins, anemones, and whatever else looks cool. Any suggestions on where to look for stuff, what else to get? I never have luck with pep shrimps, cant...
  14. B

Fire worms

I found a fireworm in my sump, killed it, do I need to eradicate them? Pink round white hairs, assuming right id. Also assuming hes not alone. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  15. B

aquacontroller jr help

well I got frustrated with it and tried to sell it, ive got the controller, no serial, eb4 and 8 for it, id like it to conttrol things. on my 425 when I get it up. any advice or help is appreciated. sell it and get a reef angel to control my jebaos?
  16. B

Starting my GIANT reef build

The tank is going to be 94Lx34Tx30W . I think that works out to 415 gallons or so. I will be breaking down the 140g and the 115g to build this up. Its a rimless all glass peninsula with the overflow on the end and I plan to set it up as a room divider. Plan: Pumps- Mag 12 and mag 9.5 for...
  17. B

Id please

Ive had this a while, it split, so its not what I thought it was. alt="">
  18. B

So I guess this is a Bad nem and I have to kill it?

I have a few of them around my 115, they are small like the size of a penny. Kinda pretty, I noticed one a while back, thought it was a coral, then 1 or 2 popped up in various unrelated spots in the tank. What do I need to do here?
  19. B

Name that Nem!

Ok Anemone experts, I have this guy, its about 3" across. I got it off of a piece of milk jug in the rocks in the boat harbor in Port Aransas. He eats clown fish. He was on the jug with 4 other nems, one I have in my other tank, it is just iridescent light pink, same size and shape, but it has...
  20. B

DAS built in filter system bypass set up

I have a 140 DAS (i know booo), but its set up and I like it OK. I have a J tube running out the back electrical wire hole down to my sump, its aworking well but I need a way to proportion the water being siphoned frm the display to the sump, metering it with the ball valve is a pain. Any idea...