Search results

1. G

Spawned

Got up and seen a lot of stuff floating around my tank I looked closer to see what it was and seen they where small white babies or something with black eyes and looks like a tail helping them swim I'm trying to get clear pictures of them or a small video has anyone ever heard of this
  2. G

Zoa id please

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367111362.873519.jpg
  3. G

Ripped anemone

Woke up today and seen my anemone detached and got caught in the pump, got the tank cloudy so I did a big water change and started running carbon, I put the anemone in a container in the sump so the water can stay at the same temp but the water from tank is not going into container, I thought...
  4. G

Zoa ID please

Zoa in the middle best picture I could get colors are orange,blue,orange mouth ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357170100.574614.jpg
  5. G

Hammer Coral splitting

New to this and still a little new to saltwater I bought a hammer coral yesterday with 4 heads but one was splitting so 5 heads, last night I noticed a small bubble on one of the heads n today in the morning I noticed that it split does it take long to split? I'm excited I thought it was just a...