Search results

1. B

Purple with green tentacles for sale $10-20

I have a few half dollar sized plates that are purple body with green tentacles for sale. Bigger than Half dollar size are 20 and half dollar sized are 10 2146044560 in Grand Prairie   
  2. B

Purple and green plates for sale

My mother colony has given me a few more green and purple plates I have several quarter size for $10 and half dollars ones for $15. Text me if interested 2146044560  
  3. B

Purple and green plates for sale

My mother colony has given me a few more green and purple plates I have several quarter size for $10 and half dollars ones for $15. Text me if interested 2146044560  
  4. B

Free 90 tank w stand hood and live rock

Left hobby about a year now and now I’m certain I’m not coming back to the hobby anytime soon. Please text me at 2146044560. Priority to first person who’ll be able to take it away by Sunday. 90 gal tank hood stand and about 70lbs dry rock. Enjoyed the hobby so much and everyone I met along the...
  5. B

Sb reeflight 32 extreme wifi LEDs for sale $275

<pre>I have a 1 yr old sb reeflight 32 extreme wifi for sale. Everything working great. Corals loved it.Text me 2146044560 I'm in grand prairie and work in forth worth. Had it on my 90 gal tanks</pre>
  6. B

For sale 2 clown fish $20

I have 2 clown fish for sale. They are always together so it'll be nice to sell together. One is 1.75 in and the other is 1.5 in. Located in grand prairie text for faster response 214 604 4560 $20 for both
  7. B

Selling some corals in grand prairie

I have a few corals that have gotten to big or too many for my tank. I dont keep up with names but I do have picturesOcto green stem purple tip about 15 head $35Octo mixture of purple stem and green tip and purple stem pinkish head 7-10 head $25Big octo size of a nerf football $65Small octo 5-7...
  8. B

help with magnetic scraper

I'm wanting to buy a magnetic scrapper that will make life easier. So i came across two: the Flipper and the Mag Flip. One is half the price of the other...anyone with experience of using these can help me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  9. B

nube needing help with skimmer

Hi everyone! I have a euroreef rs 135 protein skimmer that doesn't work anymore. I saw the original pump sedra 5000 online for over a hundred dollars. Does anyone know if there r any alternatives to this pump or if u have a pump that will work with this skimmer for sale please let me know...
  10. B

drilling a biocube?

Anyone ever drilled the biocube 29 gal before? And is it possible to drill a 5 inch hole in these tanks? If so can you give me names of someone who can do this for me. Thanks