Search results

1. P

Clowns-60

2 and 2.5 inches
  2. P

Nearly naked clown pair $40

I have a pair of nearly naked clownfish. 2 and 2.5inches. I was told they are mated and egg laying.North Irving/Coppell
  3. P

Reef crystals

If you use instant ocean reef crystals Amazon has them for$19.99. hurry and stock up 
  4. P

Wtb SCA 301 skimmer and jbj ato

Wtb SCA 301 skimmer and jbj ato
  5. P

WTB : Hose faucet to rodi loc line connector

Anyone have one laying around?
  6. P

Rodi, reactor

Rodi -$20. Needs new membrane. Lightly user sediment, carbon, di resin. Reactor-$50. 8" diameter, 18.5" tall.Prefer trade for zoas except green, kole tang, clowns.
  7. P

Too many snails

I have about 20 small Nas vibex and 20 dwarf cerith. $20.Prefer to trade for hermits.
  8. P

Salifert CA test - free

Switched to Hanna. Have this kit which I got from Deanna, lightly used. Exp date 9/19. Anyone want it before I throw it out?
  9. P

Wtb 1/2 inch bulkheads - trying once more.

I have too many new 1" bulkheads. Slip x slip.Does anyone have any 1/2 inch bulkheads they want to swap with? Used are ok.If you do we can swap during the frag swap
  10. P

Glass hole for 3/4 bulkhead

I think the hole size is 1.5". Easy to do? I don't want to bust up the tank. The glass is 1/4" and not tempered.
  11. P

Wtb AI hydra 52 for parts

Anyone have one laying around. One if the motherboard has some salt creep and is preventing the white LEDs on 2 pucks from coming on.
  12. P

Wtb GSP frag

Looking for a small gsp frag. Anyone have one?
  13. P

Vinyl tubing -$5

5/8 ID. 100FT roll. $5 each. Anyone interested. 
  14. P

55g glass sump with ato reservoir built in-$25

Needs cleaning. Comes with pink fine sand which needs to be washed 
  15. P

Almost Half bucket of pink Fiji sand - Free

Almost 1/2 bucket. Free.You will have to wash it and clean it.
  16. P

Oceanic half round -$600

This 144 gallon half round tank includes the custom diy stand with floor levelers, 55 gallon sump with ato area. The stand is unfinished (doors need to be built). The plumbing is not included. Sand is included if you want it. No live rock, live stock or corals are included. I will throw in some...
  17. P

Ai hms rail extension and ceiling mount

6" extension black $10https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/ai-ext-rail-6-black-aquaillumination/?utm_medium=googleshopping&utm_source=bc&gclid=CjwKCAjwpfzOBRA5EiwAU0ccN2A9Y3gDf27OPFwHWuAGCughgINBn3ismEnKBIAXDV07m7OPn3TDURoCUdkQAvD_BwE Ai ceiling mount...
  18. P

55gal sump, 8g evolve aio

55 gallon glass sump with 5g ato area built in. $75.8g aqueon evolve aio with blue LEDs and LEDs in back fuge area - $25 
  19. P

Wtb white fine sand

Any one have about a 5g bucket of sand. Wanted dead or live. Needs to be fine sand. White preferredThanks
  20. P

Rimless VS 144 half round

Hi Everyone,I currently have a 144 half round Oceanic tank with a 55 gallon sump. The tank has about 150-200 LBs rock, fine sand bed. The dimensions are basically a 30" semi-circle and about 28" high. I use auto dosing, Vertex 130 skimmer, 2 returns (need to cut it down to 1). Flow in tank is 2...