Search results

1. K

RBTA and Zoa Packs available! NFW Pickup

Pickup in NFW/Keller. PM and I’ll respond as soon as possible. RBTA $50Beauty and the Beast $80Zoa packs $100, two packs available:ScarfaceNirvanaHawaiian PEPink DiamondsBlue MacawASD Bowtie Blaster
  2. K

Searching for WWC sunfire grafted cap...

anyone got this one in the Plano/Richardson/Garland area or Keller/NFW area this weekend? Been watching online but can’t seem to snag it! Thanks!
  3. K

WTT dry rock for some clean live rock

looking to trade some of my leftover nice large dry rock pieces for some live rock for a new tank setup. NFW/Keller
  4. K

WTB 10-20lb clean LR NFW/Keller

Looking for 10-20# of clean LR to seed a new tank. Easy coral colonies would be fine too, monti/mushroom/GSP maybe/no trash palys/blue clove tho. Also need some chaeto... Near Keller/NFW would be better. PM me. Thanks! -Kendall
  5. K

2 blue barrels

6. K

FS: Gyre XF150 and Marine Magic Doser

Pickup in NFW/KellerMarine Magic 3ch Doser - $50Gyre XF150 with replaced motor (original had a recall, but worked fine), original tin, upgraded quiet mounts, un-used alternate rotor/cage assemblies, and motor cable extension cord - $150For some reason, it won't let me attach a .jpg image. I can...
  7. K

18" red brittle star

18" red brittle star $20Keller/NFWhttps://goo.gl/photos/EwFtwbuDtqcuRFLH8
  8. K

Pics - Zoa morphs after crash...

As a few of you know, I managed to crash my tank after dosing FWE to kill some nudis. Lost 90% of my LPS and SPS. Zoas weren't happy, but about 4 weeks later, most of them are pulling through and showing signs of renewed health. Many of the zoas have been closed for weeks, and are just now...
  9. K

dinos?

There's probably a million threads on this, but some have iffy pictures. I'd like someone to maybe confirm what I have going on in my 8g biocube. Here's pics: alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> This is a relatively new setup, 2 months or so, but with sand & LR from my display that has never shown any...
  10. K

Lubbock's and McCosker's experience...

So, we decided to add a second wrasse (McCosker's) to the 75G. The Lubbock's wasn't too keen on that idea! For two days he's been chasing the McCosker around. We were just discussing how to go about catching one of the two wrasses and separating them until further notice, and then: alt="">...