Search results

1. T

Someone got lucky

alt=""> he looks like a proud dad to me .
  2. T

Photo of my tank !

alt="">
  3. T

Ocean sand and water

Hey everyone , I started a 5 gallon tank under my stand a few months ago for frags and stuff . Me and my family just went on a trip to destin fl so I decided to take some ocean water and sand back home and put in the 5 gallon tank , I can not believe how much life is swimming and floating around...
  4. T

Kalkwiser confusion

How do people do it !!? I must be a idiot when it comes to dosing Kalk , I just can't figure it it out ! How much do I need for 60 gallons ? Should I use a drip or get a reactor ? Has 2 part just made me Lazy ? I want stable calcium levels hoping it will boost my coral growth ... Any tips would...
  5. T

Acan growth and nitrates

Hi everyone ! I was just wondering ... My acans are not growing at all and I have 0 nitrates , nitrites , amoniea , I read an artical a little while ago that said acans use nitrates to grow and if your tanks are low or don't have any they will struggle . Is this true ? Have any of you heard of...
  6. T

Can you id this coral ?

I am not sure what this coral is , we've had it for 2 years , the first photo is when we first bought it the second and third are more resent . alt=""> alt=""> alt="">