Search results

1. J

Two AI Hydra 52HD (white) with Hanging Kit - $700

Two years old, comes with two AI Hydra HD LED lights and ceiling hanging kit.Pickup near Midway and Royal lane.  
  2. J

Custom acrylic top off container 12 gallons - $150

Great condition, no leaks, has numeric gallon indicator on clear acrylic and has a small pump holder on the bottom, great for the Tunze ATO pump, holds it in place. Measures at 17"x16.5"x11.5 Pickup near Midway and Royal lane.  
  3. J

70+ lbs Live Rock & Attached corals $150 for all

Some great large pieces of premium live rock. Great shapes for some interesting aquascaping, very purple with coraline . Has alot of electric blue mushroom attached with various other corals (red and purple monti's). $150 takes it all. 
  4. J

Used AquaMaxx ConeS Q-2 In-Sump Protein Skimmer

Works great, excellent condition. $180.   Dallas
  5. J

EcoTech Vortech MP40QD (2 available) $300 each

2 available $300 each. Comes with box and original parts/accessories. Excellent condition. Pickup in Central Dallas.  
  6. J

Entire RedSea Reefer 250 Setup - $2000

This tank has some of the best equipment for running a reef tank. It was amazingly beautiful at one point, still is, but neglected as I don't have the time or attention right now to take care of it properly. Tank is a Red Sea Reefer 250 (total volume is 65 gal) - DALLAS  Custom sump...
  7. J

Rainbow Anemone FS/FT

My Rainbow Nem split. One half sold, one half still available. Will trade for some Acro/SPS or sell for $30. Anemone extends to about 6" long and is very healthy. 
  8. J

Help with swollen and retracted Elegance Coral

I've had this beautiful Aussie Elegance I purchased from DNA for about 2 months now. It acclimated quick and felt right at home, opening up getting HUGE! Last week the right head (there are 2) started to swell up and contract and not extend (videos of before issues and current state attached)...
  9. J

Not impressed by local fish store coral selection or prices

So I’ve been thinking about our selection of local fish stores lately. While most are knowledgable and generally nice folks (at least the ones I’ve met so far) I’ve never been impressed with the coral selection and further unimpressed with their prices. Coming from NYC, which isn’t known for our...
  10. J

1 month old Apex Jr. For Sale

Bought it from BRS literally a month ago. It is used and no box but everything is in near mint condition. I didn't realize how much investment the modules and probes and upgrades would be. BRS said I could exchange it, but I don't have the box. Bummer for me, great for anyone who needs...