Search results

1. H

Haven and Keith's New 225 Build

Well, the day has come that the 120 just isn't big enough. After a year of having this one set up and then getting the 75 gallon and buying more and more corals, it's just too crowded now that I decided to get rid of the 75. So we bought a 225 gallon. It is being delivered tomorrow and then...
  2. H

Bulb choices

Hey all. Over my 75 gallon, I currently have 4 T5's, 2 Ecoxotic Panorama Pro Actinics, and 1 Ecoxotic Panorama Pro Blue/Magenta. What T5 bulbs would you recommend? I was considering the KZ Fiji Purple, the ATI Blue+, and have heard something about a new bulb that pairs well with LEDs. What 4...
  3. H

Strange thing in my tank

Today while I was at work, Keith found a strange little creature on the back glass of my tank. It was flat similar to a flat worm, but when he went to get it out (since we don't know what it is) he flicked it into a cup and it has a hard exoskeleton, and it curled up like a rolley polley. It...
  4. H

Haven's 75g build

Hey all. Since my wonderful husband, Keith, decided to boot me out (just kidding) of the 120 (Keith and Haven's 120g build), I have decided to get my own user name (I will pay for a membership soon) and start my own build log. He really really likes SPS and I really really like LPS and so...