Search results

1. R

150 Gallon Aquarium - $500 Whole System

$500 or make me an offer. Pickup this weekend Saturday. My wife wants this removed for a new project. Planet Aquarium 150 Gallon Center Flow Tank dimensions 60in x 24in x24in Trigger Systems Crystal Sump 36 * Dimensions: 36″ long x 14″ wide x 15″ high * Drain/Skimmer Section: 12″ x 13.5″ *...
  2. R

Volitan LionFish - Show Size - $150

I am changing up the tank to Dory and Nemos for the the Grand kids. I have the Lionfish in a 150 gallon tank for about 4 years. The size is approximately 8 inches long. He eats frozen silversides, dry garlic pellets, and whatever fits in his big mouth. I am asking for $150. The pickup will be in...
  3. R

Ricks 100 to 120 to 150

It was a great Memorial Weekend. Converting Tanks. I have two tanks, a 100 gallon Tall that is built into the wall. And a stand alone 120 long. And now I have the third tank a Planet Aquarium 150 center flow (60x24x24). Thanks Franks Tank, he sold me the tank that was going to be raffled off on...
  4. R

Beginning of LED Build: Questions and Opinions

I received the go ahead from the higher powers, (Thanks better half [smilie=wink.gif]) to replace the lighting system on our 120G mixed reef. So I have done much research and came up with some designs along with questions. I am not an expert on LED so I am turning to you all for some expertise...
  5. R

Aiptasia Zapper - Any Preference!!!!

I am looking to get rid of those pesty aiptasia. I haven't had any success with injections. They keep hiding back into their tiny holes. Now there is too many to conquer. I have been doing reasearch on the zapper. And noticed two types with a big price difference. So please give me your two...