Search results

1. J

will buy all 6 fishes below Pyramid Butterflyfish x3 - $75each or $200 for the trio Lyretail...

will buy all 6 fishes below Pyramid Butterflyfish x3 - $75each or $200 for the trio Lyretail Anthias (bought male, but seems to be transitioning) - $30 Evansi Anthias - $50 Blonde Naso Tang - $100 Do you also sell corals ? I can go and pick up them tonight. Please text me 817-705-9208.
  2. J

Tank Break Down - Lots of Fish

interested and PM sent
  3. J

WTB - Biopellet reactor and media

WTB - Biopellet reactor and media, Please provide the model Thank you
  4. J

Still have Yellow tang? If Yes. I will buy and pick up tomorrow.

Still have Yellow tang? If Yes. I will buy and pick up tomorrow.
  5. J

WTB MP10

I have two NEW MP10QD sets Please let me know if you are interested in it . 817-705-920eight
  6. J

Hi, I am interested in your Coral . Can I come by to buy some Wednesday late afternoon ?

Hi, I am interested in your Coral . Can I come by to buy some Wednesday late afternoon ?
  7. J

beginner SPS - large pieces

I'm interested in several. 817-705-920eight -Jack
  8. J

Need Liveaquaria.com coupon code ?

Does anyone have Liveaquaria.com coupon code to share ?   Thank you in advance.  
  9. J

Need opinion / help .

Can we use the whole house water softener with RO/DI system to make saltwater ? any drawback ? or potential issues ? https://www.homedepot.com/p/GE-Smart-40-000-Grain-Water-Softener-GXSHC40N/309747831 Thanks in advance.
  10. J

WTB: Tideline 72" long sump

WTB: Tideline 72" long sump or similar size with different brand name Please IM if you have one for sale Jack
  11. J

Whole house Water softener ==> feed RO-DI filters , okay ?

Plan to install GE whole-house water softener, and the output will be also connected to the input of the RO-DI filters in order to mix saltwater for reef tank. Is there any potential issue /risk ? any impact to reef saltwater ...
  12. J

Want to get opinions about Planet Peninsula tank dimension / size..

I am considering to build a new Planet Peninsula Aquarium, and want to get your experiences and advise. Do you think which of the following options is easy to maintain / better for coral placement and growing / better for fish? will 30" (H) too high and not easy to reach the bottom to maintain...
  13. J

Want to get opinions about Planet Peninsula tank dimension / size..

I am considering to build a new Planet [Peninsula] Aquarium, and want to get your experiences and advise. Do you think which of the following options is easy to maintain / better for coral placement and growing / better for fish? will 30" (H) too high and not easy to reach the bottom to...
  14. J

WTB : drain pan under sump to prevent leaking

Want to buy a drain pan (about 92" x 25") putting under sump to prevent leaking.Does anyone have experience to build a drain pan or know where can I find a person to build it ? Thank you 
  15. J

LiveAquaria.com coupon code

Does anyone have LiveAquaria coupon code to share?Thanks in advance! 
  16. J

Need LiveAquaria coupon code ?

Does anyone have a Liveaquaria coupon code can share ?
  17. J

Need Liveaquaria.com coupon code

Can anyone share the http://liveaquaria.com coupon code ?Thanks in advance.Jack  
  18. J

Reef Octopus Skimmer DIABLO 200 XS

Selling "Reef Octopus Skimmer DIABLO 200 XS" -- clean and great condition -- 200 USDFiltration Handling 150 gallons to 250 gallons depends on Bioload Modified Cone TransitionPowered by Italian made Sicce PSK-1000 pump Removable Turbulence Reducing Bubble Plate Easy to Remove Collection Cup Air...
  19. J

Need help to build --- 96 x 30 x 24 In-Wall saltwater tank

Hi Dear forum friends,   Purchasing  a new house and want to prepare the dry wall to install a 96 x 30 x24 in wall tank.It's my first time to setup a in wall tank - Could someone provide the steps I should do/ consider?   or thread links so I can follow. ( I found one Curt's link , but cannot...
  20. J

Rainbow bubble anemone (Large - 11 to 14 inches)

Selling large (11-14 inches) Rainbow bubble anemone ( should split soon) -- 95 USDMy clowns like it and hatch eggs recently.