Search results

1. K

Coral FS

Coral for Sale, Located in Ponder near Denton. I am also in Arlington during week till 4pm and can bring frags with me if it's closer to you. I will only hold frags with PayPal and the frags shown below are the actual ones you will receive. Price in right top corner Text me for questions or if...
  2. K

WYSIWYG FRAGS

What You See Is What You Get Frags! Paypal to hold located in Ponder but travel to Grand Prairie and Arlington and can meet. Have additional Sunset Montis and Sour Apple Montis for sale. Text me at 940-222-95two7 :)
  3. K

Frags for Sale WYSIWYG

Hi I have a bunch of frags for sale if anyone is interested, located in Ponder but work in Arlington (20 and Mayfield) during the week and can bring them with me. I can hold frags with PayPal, if interested you can text me at 940-222-952seven. Thx John Link to Pics of Frags WYSIWYG -...
  4. K

Frag Packs FS WYSIWYG

Frag Packs - Located in Ponder but pickup available in Arlington M-F from 7am - 4pm or Ponder on weekends or after 6pm weekdays. I will hold with Paypal Only, THX Text at 940-222-9527 John WYSIWYG - Frag 4-Pack $50 WYSIWYG - Frag Monti Pack $40 WYSIWYG ZOA 10-Pack $125
  5. K

WYSIWYG Frag 7-Pack

WYSIWYG Frag Pack - $125 Located in Ponder but can bring to Arlington for pickup, will hold with PAYPAL. PM or text if interested,Thanks John 940-222-9five27
  6. K

WYSIWYG 9-pack Zoas/Other

WYSIWYG 9-Pack of coral, $80 and located in Ponder or can meet in Arlington. Will hold with Paypal just shoot me a text 940-22two-9527 thx John
  7. K

Coral Frag Pack WYSIWYG

Coral Frag Pack WYSIWYG - $100 located in Ponder will meet in Arlington during week or partial way on weekend. Will hold with Paypal, PM or Text 940-222-9527 John Thx (Would consider partial trade for clean rock)
  8. K

29g Biocube w/Stand and AI Prime Non-HD

I have a 29g Biocube w/Stand and AI Prime Non-HD $225 will consider partial coral trade. Includes all Rock and Sand and some rock has Neon Green GSP and Xenia, heater and Biocube skimmer (NIB). Tank is in excellent shape and no leaks and was basically new when I bought it less than a year ago...
  9. K

Zoa Frags for Sale or Trade

Located in Ponder but can meet at my work in Arlington also if needed. You can contact me via PM or text 9402229527 Thx John, if someone wants all Ill cut a deal too :)001 - Disco Inferno  $20002 - Rainbow Infusion  $10003 - Mohawks  $10004 - Purple Space Monsters $15005 - Fire & Ice $10006 -...
  10. K

WYSIWYG Coral Frags

WYSIWYG Frags for SaleWill cut deal on multiples, PayPal to hold. Thx John 940-222-9527Located in Ponder but can meet near Arlington or part way in between Ponder.
  11. K

Keeping Sand Bed Clean

Hi All,Looking for some info on how you all keep your sandbeds clean, white and not brown and gross? Thanks
  12. K

36in Tank Lights

36in Tank Lights - 1- Wavepoint 36in T5HO 4-Bulb fixture (Bulbs still good) very little use $90. 1- Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light in Excellent condition - $80 or will sell both for $150 and will consider partial coral trade. Thx Located in Ponder but can meet partial.
  13. K

Looking to Trade Coral

Hi All! I have the following frags to trade for different one's. Let me know if you want to trade any of these and we can meet up sometime this week. I'm located in Ponder but work during the week in Arlington, would consider selling some or all if somebody is interested also. I really just want...
  14. K

Chalice Frags for Trade

Hi All,Wanted to see if anybody wants to trade Chalice Frags, I'm looking to just get a piece of one I don't have to add to the tank. :)A & B - Avatar Chalice FragsC - Red Lava Chalice FragIf you have a frag ya want to swap please let me know. Thanks all!John 9402229527
  15. K

9-Pack Frag Set for Sale

Looking to sell a 9-PACK frag set if anybody is interested, nice to addition to a new tank or anybody :) I'm looking for $80 obo & will throw in a frag of Neon Green GSP if you like. I'm located in Ponder but would be willing to meet up reasonable partial way, you can text me.940-222-9527 Thx John
  16. K

Rock Anenome FS/FT

Looking to trade or sell this rock anemone for another coral, zoas or maybe a chalice frag? It's about the size of a 50cent piece. Text 9402229527 John thx 
  17. K

Zoa Pack FS

Looking to sell these Zoa frags as a pack for $80I would also consider a trade and I will throw in cash for a AI Prime to add to my tank. Let me know, Thank!John 9402229527
  18. K

WTB Used AI Prime Non-HD

Looking for a used AI Prime Non-HD that I can add my tank, if you have one for a fair price please let me know. Thanks! John
  19. K

AI Prime Lighting Question

Hi All, I'm new to using LED's and just been back into the hobby after 6yrs after using solely T5's. I have a 29g Biocube with a AI Prime non-HD and my water paramters are ok but all my Zoas look crappy and closed. I suspect maybe my schedule could be set too high for my Zoas since they are in a...
  20. K

WTB some inexpensive frags of Zoas

Hi All,Trying to get back into the hobby after 5years...time flies. Anyhow not looking for anything fancy yet but wanted to see if anybody has any frags of the following for sale:Eagle Eyes, Nuke Greens, Radioactive Dragon Eyes, Purple DeathI've sold tons of Zoas over the years here so wondering...