Search results

1. C

Open brain - What do you feed yours

[Topic says all Thanks for input.]
  2. C

Dt's new product

[I picked a new product up today, and was hoping that Jimmy and I aren't the G pigs on this. DT's Natural Reef Diet. (Oyster Eggs) For Corals and other reef invertebrates. you have to keep it Frozen. Has anyone tried this so far?]
  3. C

New gallery - Dfwmas

[I just set up my gallery, and wanted to share some pictures with all. My tank is 7 months old. The first page is an experimental page of the growth of corals. Have Fun My Webpage]
  4. C

Fish food - Homemade

[About 3 months ago I started making my own fish food, and man do they go crazy for it. I know that nvillacci makes his own, and never really tried it, but I knew that I wanted to give my fish a feast. So, with that said here is my receipe. Frozen Mysis Shrimp Brine Shrimp Daphnia Plankton...
  5. C

Should i or shouldn't i - That is the question

[I have been comptiplaning on putting SPS'S in my tank, but do not know if the lights I have will be OKAY. I have 880 Watt VHO'S in my 200 gal. My GPH'S are 1100 on one side, and 900 on the other. I know that ya'll push the MH, but I do not want the heat--nor hanging above the tank. Any comments...