Search results

1. V

RBTA for sale

Have 4-5 RBTA for sale. Really large when I caught them. Similar to the ones in the photo $60 each . Pick up in Garland Text : 9 seven 2 - Three 7 9 - 8162 Thanks
  2. V

Wtb a 40g breeder stand

Looking for a stand for my 40g breeder qt .So not looking for anything furniture grade. Let me know if you’ve got anything basic like a metal stand or a wooden frame . Thanks
  3. V

SPS for sale

Looking to clear some space in my tank to catch fish and plan for tank moves 1. Bubble Gum Digi colony -$100 (pic1) 2. Blue Green Tort 3+ inches x 2 -$100 each (pic2) 3. Myagi Tort -$45 (pic3) Pickup Garland 972- three seven nine -8162 Thanks
  4. V

RBTA- $45 each- SOLD

Have RBTA to sell. About 6-8 or more $45 each; Location Garland 972- three seven nine- 8162 Thanks
  5. V

Accel Aquatics BioPellet and Filter Media Reactor - FR-30

NIB- Accel Aquatics BioPellet and Filter Media Reactor - FR-30 - $45 each Have 5 of them . All for $190 or $45 each Pickup location is Garland 972- Three seven Nine- 8162 Thanks
  6. V

New 210 Gallon Dream Tank Build

Hello Fellow Reefers, Finally got around to purchasing & planning the setting up of my dream tank. It’s a Red Sea s-1000 g2 which will be delivered on Monday. Currently have a 75g but won’t be moving much over except for the apex and the power heads. Will eventually tear that down and put up for...
  7. V

Aquarium freight unboxing and setup

Hello , Does anyone offer an unboxing and setup of a redsea tank and stand in the Dallas area? If so what are the estimated rates please? This is just for a dry install . Unbox setup stand and set a 200 gallon tank on top . Thanks VT
  8. V

Cannot download member card

Hi, I recently signed up for membership but when I try to add the membership card to the Apple wallet, it says safari cannot download the file. Please advise what might be the issue . Thanks Vinay T
  9. V

RBTA and some sps for sale (reduced)

Hello! Have some rbta to sell. $50 each . 2-3 Frags grew out but can cut to order. Bubble gum digi- 2” $20 Starburst Monti- Frags x 3 -$5. Can cut bigger frags $20 Purple Stylo- 2” - $20 Green Digi - 2-3” -$5 German Blue Digi- 2” $5 Location : Garland. Please PM if interested. Thanks !!
  10. V

Yellow Eye Kole Tang Advice

Hello All,I would like your advice on my new yellow eye kole tang please.I purchased him 2 weeks ago and currently he is in a 15 gallon QT ( 1.025 sg, no rock, no sand, just 3" pvc and filtration). Used DT water and filter floss that was in the sump for 3-4 months to setup QT. So far seems...
  11. V

Rio 2500 as a return pump on 10 gallon sump

Hi , I am looking to setup a 10 gallon sump for my 20 gallon tall nano reef. I have a CPR overflow rated for 600 GPH I have ordered the Rio 2500+ and plan to use it with a T back to the sump with a ball valve controlling the flow back and to the tank. Would that be good? And to prevent...