Search results

1. C

Getting out of the Hobby again :) Selling my APEX first

I am getting out of the hobby again and want to sell some of my equipment.     APEX Gold with EB8, EB4 along with all the probes, the AFS, ALD with 2 leak detectors and breakout box. Only thing it is missing is the head unit but with APEX Fusion no need for it anyways.  $700    
  2. C

Getting rid of MP10, Skimmer, Reactor, Light, Misc

Selling a few things listed below.  I am located in Dallas near 635 and Midway.MP10QD - $150Octo Classic 110-s Protein Skimmer (Very Small Foot Print since the pump sits underneath the body)Basic reactor - $30NanoBox Duo Full Spectrum Light - $300.  This is a great light and will grow anything...
  3. C

Corals for sale

Selling some of my corals.  Remainder of pics will be uploaded tomorrow.100 polyps of eagle eye zoas - $75Mother colony of  red setosa - $50Mother colony of Purple Stylo2 acan colonies each have 10+ heads- $50 eachMisc sps coral - $35 
  4. C

Purple Stylo Frags for sale

I have 8+ Purple stylo frags for sale.  They range from 1-3 inches a pieceLooking for $10 a frag.  Located in Dallas
  5. C

Eagle Eye Mother Colony FS

Selling my mother colony of Eagle Eye Zoas.  Roughly 70+ heads. - $130Located in Dallas Near 635 and Tollway
  6. C

Couple corals for Sale

Selling 2 frags of Red setosa - $20 per piece  (Showing mother Colony as well - Not for Sale)1 colony of Green Birdsnest - $35Located in Dallas south of DNA
  7. C

Rare Golden Dwarf Angel FS

Selling my rare golden dwarf angel. They are rare and it is extremely rare to find one that eats and lives in captivity.  I have had him for over a year now and eats everything I put in the tank, frozen, pellet, or Nori.  Bluezoo is asking anywhere from $179.00 to $200.00 but again you run the...
  8. C

Rare Golden Dwarf Angel FS

Selling my rare golden dwarf angel. They are rare and it is extremely rare to find one that eats and lives in captivity.  I have had him for over a year now and eats everything I put in the tank, frozen, pellet, or Nori.  Bluezoo is asking anywhere from $179.00 to $200.00 but again you run the...
  9. C

WTB Cheato

Looking for a small softball size of clean cheato.  I had to get rid of mine b/c I was fighting bryopsis.  Now that is gone just need to a reseeding amount.I am in Dallas by the Galleria.Thanks 
  10. C

AI Prime HD for Sale

Selling my AI prime HD (Black) with both the gooseneck and the metal bracket mount.  Great condition and has no issues.  Will come in its original box.Asking $175Located in Dallas
  11. C

Help Fragging Zoas

i have a large colony of zoas I want to frag on a large rock and need help. Anyone located near Dallas that has done it before with all the tools that could help me.  Happy to provide a good number of the zoas as payment. 
  12. C

Eshopps Nano Skimmer FS

Selling my like new Eshopps Nano Skimmer.  I used it for 6 months in a JBJ 30 AIO with no mods to AIO tank.  Decided to get a tank with a sump so ended up getting a bigger skimmer.I have already cleaned with vinegar to the best of my ability, should be able to go straight in your tank.Perfect...
  13. C

Laker scroll coral FS

Selling my Laker Scroll Coral. $55About 3-4 inches across in diameter.If interested please PM me and will send a pic via text.Located in dallas
  14. C

Want to Borrow - Loc Line Pliers

Not sure if this is the right place for this but I am looking to borrow loc-line hose assembly pliers.  I need to add a few pieces and since the tank is up and running I can't remove the bulkhead to apply enough pressure.Please let me know if anyone has I can borrow.Located in Dallas
  15. C

FS/FT Neon GSP

Selling my neon green star polyps.  They are on a rock that is slightly bigger than a baseball and they cover they entire top half of the rock.  Picture is with little to no attinics onLooking to sell for $15 or trade for a frag of some decent kind of sps.Located in dallas
  16. C

Eshopp Cube Sump FS

Selling my Eshopp Cube sump.  Been used for 6 months and in great condition. $100Located in Dallas 
  17. C

WTT Red Setosa frags

Looking to trade my 4 x 1 inch red Setosa frags.  Looking for same size SPS, LPS or monti's.  Let me know if you are open to trading. Located in Dallas by DNA.
  18. C

Bonded Pair Black Ice Clownfish for sale

Selling my bonded pair of black ice clownfish.  $180Text me if interested or need pictures. 214.728.4815Located in Dallas
  19. C

Branching Red Setosa FS

I am selling 3 - 1/4 inch to 1/2 frags of my red seteso.  I could have 5 if there is more interest.  The mother colony has been growing great just a few pieces broke off when I did some rearranging.   $20 per frag Located in Dallas
  20. C

20G Nuvo Black Drilled FS/FT

I looking to either sell or trade my 20 gallon Nuvo black.  It is drilled in the center to a fit a 1 1/2 bulkhead and a 1/2 bulkhead in the corner for the return.  I have already painted the back black and looks great.  Perfect condition only used for one month.Perfect for a frag tank or a great...