Getting rid of MP10, Skimmer, Reactor, Light, Misc

chubble

Premium Member
Selling a few things listed below.  I am located in Dallas near 635 and Midway.MP10QD - $150Octo Classic 110-s Protein Skimmer (Very Small Foot Print since the pump sits underneath the body)Basic reactor - $30NanoBox Duo Full Spectrum Light - $300.  This is a great light and will grow anything and everything.   Pics below of the light and how the light looked on the tank and what it grew.https://nanobox-reef.myshopify.com/products/nanobox-duo-plus-mHanna Alk Checker with almost new bottle of solution - $25Salifert Mg, Calcium, Alk - $30 for all 3Red Sea Algae Control Test Kit - NO3 and PO3 test kits - 25$Fritz Alkinity Solution 1 Gallon- Mostly Full - $10Fritz Calcium Solution 1 gallon - Mostly Full - $10View attachment 8950 

Looking for $110 on the skimmer.Also can someone explain to me how to see my messages.  When I click on Private Messages it only pulls up one for me to create a message and there is nowhere to click that shows unread messages.

Posted by: chubble Also can someone explain to me how to see my messages.  When I click on Private Messages it only pulls up one for me to create a message and there is nowhere to click that shows unread messages. said:
When you are seeing the screen to create a message, click the lines next to "Create New Private Conversation". That will show all of your conversations.

Just about everything.Items that are pending are the MP10 and the Fritz products.  I only have the CA salifert test left. Lots of interest nothing truly sold yet