Search results

1. J

return pump help

hello all, I've been in the process of setting a 40g breeder, i've got a 20l for my sump which is split up into three sections, from left to right its fuge, return, skimmer. I've got 2 1" drains one for each side. when I first set it up I ran a mag7 return pump but it was way to much flow for...
  2. J

In need of chaeto...

If anybody is prunning back their chaeto, i'd love a little bit. thanks, jordan
  3. J

I need a tank drilled... please.

I"m in need of someone willing to drill a few holes for me in a 40g breeder. I live in an apartment and dont have a drill so i'd rather find someone who will do it for me. I need holes drilled for a 1" and a 3/4" bulkhead, I'm wiling to pay and will come to you. any help would be greatly...
  4. J

New tank plans.. need help.

Im about to be upgrading from my curret 12 gallon aquapod, to a 46 gallon bowfront tank and I need some help planning this tank out.. my aquapod has been running for a few months now and im just not happy with it so i've decided it's time to upgrade. I previously had a 55 gallon SW tank but i...
  5. J

new guy

hello, i just stumbled across this site and had to join.i figured i should introduce myself. I am a student at UNT and I just moved to denton from weatherford. I have a 12 gallon aquapod that has been running for a few months now. it has about 17 lbs of live rock, and 20 lbs of live sand. this...