Search results

1. L

Gold Band Maroon Clownfish

I have two gold band maroon clowns. They are beautiful. My problem is they are mean! Anytime I have had to put my hand in the water for whatever reason they bite me! Even if I'm just wiping/scraping the sides down on the glass. They are fast, and they hurt! I'm almost scared to put my hand in...
  2. L

Help! The blob is taking over! ID please! Advice?

:?: I have this thick, slimy blobs of goop on my snad bed. All of my water parameters are in check nitrate 0 amonia 0 ph 8.2 temp 78.6 with the help of a chiller. Nice skimmer, turbo twist uv running. Do regular water changes. :sad: :sad: :sad: I scoop the goop out along with some of my sand...
  3. L

Gray slime

Hello! I have a 215g that is new. The setup has been running for about 4 months. I have this gray looking slime stuff on the sand. It also looks like little brown hairs are on it. I tried to get a pic, but it wouldn't capture the details enough to bother posting. This stuff just started...
  4. L

Strawberry Crabs

I have three strawberry crabs. I was watching them tonight with a flashlight and it seems one is carrying some red beads looking things on her belly. Then she was gone. How do you know if they are baby crabs? Does anyone know the reproduction cycle on these crabs. I couldn't find anything on the...
  5. L

ID Please! What kind of anemone is this?

alt="anemone2.jpg" class="bbcode_img" /> Can anyone tell me what this anemone's name is? Thanks!
  6. L

UV Sterilizers

Hi! I'm pretty new at the saltwater scene. What do you think about uv sterilzers? Good or Bad? Any thoughts would be a great help. Thanks. Julie
  7. L

Hello. I have two saltwater tanks 75 gal and a 150 gal. Plus a 100 gal fresh. So, how do you become a member? I have learned alot from this site already! :D