Search results

1. 7

ASM G3 Skimmer pump question

Recently the sedra 5000 pump doesn't want to start after power is turned off. It will if air is blown down the air tube. Otherwise it makes a loud rattling sound. I'm seeing less skimmate in the collection cup too. The pump was used when I bought the skimmer. Do I need a new pump or a part...
  2. 7

Death by RBTA...

I can't believe what I just saw going on in my tank. One of my very favorite fish my coral beauty is head first in the mouth of one of my RBTA. It must have been in there awhile from the looks of things. I'm pissed just thinking about it. That coral beauty is huge compared to the RBTA. I don't...
  3. 7

The mood is right tonight....

Looks like my anemone is male. So, since he's.... well..... unloaded... the water is on the cloudy side. Will this go away on it's own? How often will this happen? It's the first time I've ever noticed it going on. Funny thing about it, I had a silverside ready to fed him. Guess he needs a...
  4. 7

Where did my RBTA go?

For about 2 weeks my RBTA has been restless and has moved off the rocks and onto 1 of my corner overflow boxes. It's moved all over that overflow box for the last few days always teasing the overflow teeth. This morning I looked in the tank and wasn't able to find it any where. I thought well...
  5. 7

Anemonia majanos - Pest

[I recently was given a candy cane. It wasn't looking too good, but there were these pretty anemones growing on the candy cane along with some xenia. I never saw the majano in person before, but I had a feeling that they weren't good. They were growing all over the tank that the piece came from...
  6. 7

Fishy food - Who makes theirs?

[OK, so after reading about making your own fish food on Marc's site, I am gonna do it tomorrow. Anymore tips that I should know before I make this slop? Would you add or change any of the ingredients?]
  7. 7

Acrylic difference?

[Does anyone know if there is a difference between Acrylite FF and Lucite CP? Would the Lucite work just as good for building a refugium? Thanks] Edited By 737mech on 1078550720