Anemonia majanos - Pest

[I recently was given a candy cane. It wasn't looking too good, but there were these pretty anemones growing on the candy cane along with some xenia. I never saw the majano in person before, but I had a feeling that they weren't good. They were growing all over the tank that the piece came from.
I used Joe's Juice on them and they are gone for now.
Here's a my photo and some links to Marc's site for identification purposes.

Link
Link

Jan202005.jpg
alt="">]

[keep an eye on that spot for the next few days...whenever I used joesjuice, the anemones would come back looking weak...it took multiple 2-3 times to premanently get rid of em.]

[Please refer to this page for more links to Anemonia Majano threads we've had here in the past.]

[I recently visited a friends tank and eradicated 4 majano's in less than 15 mins. I believe the best way to kill them is to turn off all your powerheads and sump. Let the water stabalize. Add 1 heaping teaspoon of kalk/pickling Lime to a seperate cup of tank water and mix solution well. This will be a SUPER PH concentrated batch of near paste solution. Suck it all up into a turkey baster and squirt a heavy coat on the said beast - do same to remaining critters.Withen 15 mins the majano will cease to exist and youll be rid of them. It literaly melts them.Repeat to each one you can find. Id be carefull if its in close proximity to any valuable corals as I have no idea what effect it would have on your Xenia. After 15 mins restart your PH and pump and congratulate yourself on a majano Free tank....... Worked for me :)]