Search results

1. B

Saving Corals attached to liverock from a nasty tank

Just a quick question. I've got a nano tank that got all the nasty algae, red slime everywhere, and the amber colored stuff you get normally at first that disappears came back. I've got some zoas and a nice Toadstool in there I'd like to save before shutting the system down and starting it...
  2. B

Lighting Help please!!!!

I lost my metal halide 2 days ago, the bulb looked fried...a little early for it to go, but I'm like ok. I ordered 2 more..they are about 5 days away... OK, so I just got a 10K 250W Dual end bulb and I swapped it out, thought everything would be back to normal...and still no light. Ballast...
  3. B

Question about Epoxy

OK, I'm not sure if it's just me. I love fragging corals and I've added some things into the co-op. Took the fragging class. I freaking hate superglue! The glue almost always ends up more on me than the frags and it doesn't seem to want to stick where I want to place thing in my tank on the live...
  4. B

Help! I have an empty 175 Gallon Oceanic Bowfront

This thing has been sitting in my living room for about 8 months now and I could really use some help getting advice on setup. I have no idea what I should do about sump/refugium/skimmer/pump lights etc. My intention is to keep a reef with all types of coral, SPS, LPS..etc. Inverts...