Search results

1. K

Rainbow anemone

Those look great and I'd love to pick one up. You seem to have several good looking ones and I'd like 2. Posting to remind myself in 2 months when my tank will be ready.
  2. K

LED Lights for Sump

How would these do if I had a couple for my sump? http://www.mwave.com/mwave/SKUSearch.asp?px=MP&scriteria=AL00030
  3. K

Reef Slug ID

This slug has just emerged in my tank the last few days. I haven't added anything in awhile so I'm not sure what he's been doing before today. Slithered right by the coral and hasn't hurt anything yet. But, i'm watching him shaking my fist in his general direction for now. What is it?!? alt="">
  4. K

DIY Bowfront Hood - completed

I'm in the process of designing a hood for my 36g bowfront and have a few questions before deciding on materials. I'm not set on using wood but figure it would be easier than metal fabrication. Fixtures: 150w MH retro 2xt5 actinic 24in 2x Lunar Lights 1. Does the wood need to be treated with...
  5. K

Fish Food Container for Nanos

I need a better way to feed the one fish in my tank. The frozen brine/mysis mix cubes are just too big for the little clown. Cutting the frozen cubes are also proving dangerous, I have the nicks on my fingers to prove it. I've search for a smaller container to keep these in with no luck...
  6. K

Lighting Question - Bulb tests

Recently I was browsing and found a site that displayed pictures of one tank with different metal halide lights. The site posted about 30-40 tests of various bulbs and their pictures. Anyone? Checked my history and I can't find it.. I'm looking for new bulbs and just wanted some opinions on...
  7. K

Foam on the top

I'm having an unusual amount of foam collecting at the top of my tank. What could cause this?
  8. K

Refugium siphon overflow issue...

This question may fall under the newbie forum but the answer escapes me... I've setup a CPR large refugium (25.5" x 4.5" x 12") on my 30 gal (30" x 12'' x 18") tank. The issue of power failure and my refugium overflowing to the main tank has become an issue with my woman. As there has never...