Search results

1. TX_REEF

WANT TO BUY: candy cane frag/colony

Hello, I’m hoping to find someone who is willing to sell a frag or colony of the reddish/maroon variant of candy cane. Representative picture attached. Thanks!
  2. TX_REEF

Looking for live rock in plano area

@bluetang10 thanks for the rock and Zoas, it was a pleasure to see your tank!
  3. TX_REEF

thanks! shot you a text
  4. TX_REEF

Hello, is there anyone in the Plano/north DFW with mature, preferably real ocean live rock that would be willing to part with a few pounds of small rock/rubble? I have an operating reef but my bacterial biodiversity is extremely low and I'd rather not spend a small fortune to get live ocean...
  5. TX_REEF

Looking for a sump

you could DIY a sump cheap and easy with a 20 gallon long tank!
  6. TX_REEF

Lisa's Pico Pair Aiptasia Farm for Berghia Breeding

Sorry to hear about your mom, but neat to hear about the aiptasia chompers. Hopefully life calms down for you soon so you can get your tank variety show back in action!
  7. TX_REEF

Lisa's Pico Pair Aiptasia Farm for Berghia Breeding

what a cool idea, would love to see an update
  8. TX_REEF

40oz Micro Reef a go go!

any updates on this? I'd love to see a system this small 👀
  9. TX_REEF

Plano Reefer

Hello all! Received a business card for this club from Aquatic Design in Plano, finally taking the time to make an account and get active. I currently have a 72 gallon mixed reef and am building a 90 gallon total volume frag system DIY style. Looking forward to getting to know some of the...