Recent content by zaphod1

1. Z

Gallery and Pictures

When can we expect some kind of tutor documentation on how to add pictures to our post, signature, where the gallery is and how to use it. I have searched and all I find is stuff from 3 to 11 years ago....nothing pertaining to this current incarnation of the forum and website. I know I have...
  2. Z

Picture Gallery????

Where is the new location of the picture gallery that was copied over from the old site? I cant find all my pictures and none of my stuff is working without it as I reference those pictures in my postings....HELP!!!!
  3. Z

GSP is taking over....Who wants a Free Sample...LOL

I have lots of the Green Star Polyp...so much it growing it sheets that are floating...its about to be harvested and I figured I would give back where I could. If you want some contact me and we will make it happen...I will be very generous in your piece you get...I dont believe in small...
  4. Z

Seneye has arrived!!!

Arrived on the door step yesterday...cant wait to play with it. alt="">
  5. Z

Upgrade Pump

Jebao 12000 or Sicce ?? for a 250/300 gal tank what would you club members recommend. Im using a Mag12/14 I cant tell purchased it from a member and forgot to ask. But, Im starting to get into that problem of putting too many toys off my manifold under the tank and loosing pressure for the...
  6. Z

Zaphods 210 Build

I had Planet Aquarium rebuild my tank as I didn't trust the integrity of the silicone as the tank had sat for a long time dry. I also had them drill and make the unit saltwater ready so I wouldn't have to worry about that part of my build. By far hands down if you don't want to worry about your...
  7. Z

Red Alge in my Tank

Any ideas of keeping this from coming back? I have multiple tanks and my nano is the only one with this issue. Thanks..
  8. Z

55 Gal old tank PH/KH/GH issues

HELP....I have recently seen a problem with my tank in that as it has aged it will not maintain an acceptable level of ph/kh/gh....according to all the literature I have read. Any advice would be good as I have been told by other Aquarium people that this is not worth worrying about. Opinions...