Recent content by toomnymods

1. T

looking for a dragonface pipefish..

anyone know anyone or a store selling these??
  2. T

need help prgramming apex for my 2 tunze 6055's

I just bought the last tunze 6055 i needed to have 2 for my 90 gallon DT. I also have a tunze nano wavemaker and a Neptune apex system and the data cable to control both tunze 6055's I have no clue how to control it to throttle back the power and set this up would definatly like some help if...
  3. T

Switched salt brand and now can't keep ph up..

Two weeks ago I got disgusted with all the brown and white chalky residue reef crystals salt was leaving in my mixing brute trash can, so i switched to Tropic Marin reef pro. Well I ran some tests today and everything tested fine except my ph which is at 7.88 and ALK is at 11dkh.. how can i...
  4. T

Questions about led setup on a frag tank

I'm currently awaiting my fragtank to be mailed to me from a tank builder in california, It's external dimensions are 30"x24"x9" and internal dimensions are 29"x19"x8.5" the reason for the diffrence of internal dimensions is that it is a "all in one tank" it has a skimmer compartment, fuge...
  5. T

Questions about led setup on a frag tank

I'm currently awaiting my fragtank to be mailed to me from a tank builder in california, It's external dimensions are 30"x24"x9" and internal dimensions are 29"x19"x8.5" the reason for the diffrence of internal dimensions is that it is a "all in one tank" it has a skimmer compartment, fuge...
  6. T

Looking for nice experienced stand / cabinet builder

I'm currently in the process of buying a 30"x24"x9" acrylic frag grow out tank. and should be getting mailed to me by next week. I'm wanting it to match my 90 gallon oceanic rr cabinet if possible. It is done in black oak with nice doors. Please let me know if anyone here could build me a nice...
  7. T

Do i still need more waterflow??

Well in my tank i thought i had plenty of water flow but i guess obviously it might still not be enough for a sps tank.. Tank size is a normal 90 gallon 48"x18"x26? it is a oceanic rr tank and has a standard oceanic overflow /w durso standpipe in the left rear corner of the tank.. about 14" off...
  8. T

what MH bulbs are best for colorful sps?

I've tried 2 diffrent HQI bulb manufacturers color spectrums.. First one i had was 10,000k Hamilton these where like the purest white imaginable.. too white imo second one is 14,000k phoenix and it is still i would say 85% pure white with just a splash of blue tint.. should i try for a 20,000k...
  9. T

orange anthias feeding questions..

Any possible way to feed these guys just once a day? or do they usually succumb to starvation like the sunburst anthias?
  10. T

Closed loop/sump leaking need help on pvc plumbing

Well my last venture in pvc plumbing was a disaster and i have a leak above the sump and closed loop, both are very small leaks but i desperatly need help i cannot move the tank away from the wall alone and my friend is being a d$%k and wont help me again.. im looking for a experienced person...