Recent content by pets24

1. P

wich light

ok so i have a 20g reef tank with 2 65w pc and one of my ballast just burned out. so i am debating on what kind of light to get now. i am debating on getting another pc fixture or a 2 bulb t5 or i might even get a 4 buble t5 but im not even sure if the 4 bulb t5 would be needed. the tank at the...
  2. P

algae fix

i am having a huge hair algea problem and ahve been hearing a lot of good things about theis product but i was woundering if it is going too kill the maco algae in my fuge has any one used it with a fuge and is it safe for the calerpa
  3. P

Oceanic systems protein skimmer plus

[i have had a protein skimmer by oceanic for about 5 years. i was just wonder if they are any good or if anyone knows abot the skimmer. it looks like alot of the other big skimmers]
  4. P

Clams and pc

[i have a moon light with 2 65w p.c. in a 20g tank what kind of clams would you recomend]
  5. P

What the

[what happend? my open brain coral detached itself from its base. my water is fine and i have mh for the lights. the meat part of the coral is still alive. it started detating very slowly and then the only part that was attached was the middle and now it not attached at all. this has happend...