Recent content by namelessuser

1. N

165 Gallons Of Salt Water Aquarium, Fish, Coral, Equipment Included (Excuse the terrible typing)

UPDATE: All of this will be going to an LFS for store credit on April 31st or May 1st at the latest. I need this gone fast so the first one to show up with $1,000 cash gets to take everything. Come and take a look at everything with your own eyes instead looking at an over exposed picture. Pick...
  2. N

Update On my Chromis Fry (5 Months Old)

So it's nearly 5 months since this Chromis was born.  I'm not trying to rear anymore batches until the temperature gets warmer (I cant keep anything other than my main system at a solid temps).  This guy is in one of the tanks attached to my DT sharing a section with a clownfish, but separated...
  3. N

Giving away fresh water livestock

Hey guys, I have a 3" Jack Dempsy, 4 goldfish, and some plants, and gravel i need to get rid of. Can someone come pick them up? Thought I wanted a fresh water tank, but with 4 pairs of fish breeding and what goes along with it, I need to give these guys away.  Dallas, Texas 75220
  4. N

anyone have any phtyo? emergency

running low on rots and phytoplankton crashed again. im switching to reeds phyto paste but that wont be here til wed. anyone in dallas can hook me up with some phyto asap?  
  5. N

Chromis fry

So my Chromis has another batch of babies. I removed as many as I could and they are in a 5 gallon tank filled up with 3 gallons of water. I put plenty of rots in and they all seem to be swimming in a circle around the air stone on the bottom of the tank since yesterday.  they dont swim around...
  6. N

Chromis laid eggs again

my Chromis have laid eggs for the third time in less than 2 months. About once a every 2 weeks. I removed them the last time but didn't have live rots so they all died. I'm culturing live rots now so this new clutch could possibly stand a chance. There's about 70+ eggs. I'll upload a photo...
  7. N

Chromis had babies

I have a 125 gallon tank that I dont get to take care as much as I'd like due to work. Its a mix system with a Purple tang, a couple of clowns, and a few chromis. I havent changed the water in the last 2 months at least, and I remember when I was cleaning the glass one of my chromis was far more...