Recent content by mperlst216

1. M

Trigger 39 Sapphire Sump. Brand new.

Brand new, in the box. Cash local sale only. $400 firm. Sump was shipped without the sock holder and soft plumb plate, so needs to be hard plumbed.   Plano/Frisco pick up mperlst216@aol.com  
  2. M

Trigger 39 Sapphire Sump. Brand new.

Brand new, in the box. Cash local sale only. $400 firm. Sump was shipped without the sock holder and soft plumb plate, so needs to be hard plumbed.   Plano/Frisco pick up mperlst216@aol.com  
  3. M

6 Foot LED fixture. Vertex Illumina

6 year old fixture. Has 360 lightpads, all pads and power supplies are in great working order. Includes tank mount, Dell PC with software installed, V-Link USB stick and V-Link PC software. This was $3400 new for the 72 inch Illumina alone. I also have a 5 ft Illumina you can use for parts. Make...
  4. M

Teco 1/3HP Chiller/Heater combo

TECO TK 2000 Chiller/Heater combo, 1/3 HP Chiller, newer design, newer R290 freon. Wi_Fi control with auxiliary option. $550. Local pickup. Zelle. Plano Tx
  5. M

Vortech Eotech MP10 ES with Quietdrive controller. Great shape. $150. Plano Tx

Vortech Eotech MP10 ES with Quietdrive controller. Great shape. $150. Plano Tx    
  6. M

Aquarium chiller/heater combo

Teco TR 15 Aquarium chiller with integrated heater. Newish freon recharge and heating element. Rated for 90-200 gal. Local sale and curbside pickup. Plano, TX.No shipping. $350.00 alt="" />     alt="" />      
  7. M

WANTED. NICE RED GONIAPORA

WANTED. NICE RED GONIAPORA.PM please.
  8. M

WTB: Majano Wand, Skimmer stand, magnetic frag rock/stand

Majano Wand, Skimmer stand, magnetic frag rock/stand mperlst216@aol.com
  9. M

How does power of LED relate to Par?

My current Led light uses 2 watt LEDs. I have the white at about 40% and the blues at about 80%. Corals are happy. My current tank is 24 inches deep. I am moving to a 29 inch deep tank. My fixture sits 4 inched above the water. I need to decide ASAP if I need to change the LED modules to 3 watt...
  10. M

Where do you place your powerheads?

Where do you place your powerheads/wavemakers? On the back wall or on the ends, near the resurface or lower? We have a 72 inch long tank and 1500 Korolia's.
  11. M

What is the best sand

Moving corals and fish contents from a well established reef 150 to a reef 210, and will want to add sand. What specific brand do you recommend.
  12. M

WTB 200+ Reef Tank and stand

If you see a 200-220gal tank and stand for sale at an area store, please email me. mperlst216@aol.comWe are wanting a pre-owned 6ft long tank and stand. Thanks.
  13. M

Does tank and stand have to match?

Currently have a stand that was made for a 20x72 inch footprint tank. The stand does have a platform that the tank sits on. Can I safely use this stand for a 18x72 tank? 
  14. M

150 gal reef with stand

150 gal, 20X24X72 inch glass reef tank with oak stand. There is a slight leak in the left overflow. Tank and stand for sale, NO CONTENTS INCLUDED.$200 for the tank, $100 for the stand. Plano Tx.Pick up only.MPERLST216@AOL.COM