Recent content by kwramsey2

1. K

How many LED's per????

Does anyone have a standard number of LED's per gallon or per foot?? I have a 48" X 10.5" wide (inside) measurements 31 gallon tank. I'm thinking retro LED's is best but how many should I have they have 28 LED's for a 35 gallon I think but also my tank is very narrow so I'm thinking this will be...
  2. K

Gluing a tank together

Is there an L bracket of some sort to set the glass into while the silicone is setting?? 214 606 7487
  3. K

Tank shocking

Ok so I bought a 100 gal off a guy set it up almost 2 weeks ago it has 1 damsel and a ton of crabs all the coral is fine. Sometimes though when I mess with it it shocks me nothing major but enough to where I know its electrical doesn't feel very good at all. Anyone ever had this problem or have...
  4. K

Peppermint Shrimp removal

Alright Guys I got a small 30 Gal set up with a lot of coral but bought a rock covered in aiptasia from a guy so I got a peppermint but he couldn't do it alone so now there's 5 or 6 and I noticed their starting to pick at my corals. Now its time to go. Anyone got a good way to get them out...
  5. K

Can I put this Clown with that clown??

Ok so I have a beautiful mated pair of true percs I will probably never part with them. Thank you Gigi!! But I have a little guy like an inch maybe inch and a half but either way very small. I have a 100 Gallon tank. Will he be ok in this tank with the mated pair? I don't want him getting killed...
  6. K

ID help

Not sure if you can see them well enough or not but I'm wondering what the large frog spawn in the bottom right is?? There is also the orange thing in the middle.... Anyone??
  7. K

Clown sick??

My male clown has been staying inside this cave I have with his mouth open pretty wide won't eat and has like a small white buildup on one side of his mouth. Not sure what is wrong with him... Has anyone heard of this or know what is wrong??