Recent content by Dylan

1. D

Where to get nice torches?

I'm lookin for some nice torches for my tank but haven't found any that aren't the usual, dull brown. Do any LFS's around the area carry some nice ones? Thanks! =
  2. D

Why are my SPS dying...?

So, all my SPS are dying. 2 and a half weeks ago, i did red bug treatment and everything was fine. All the acros started looking better. 4 days later, I did a flatworm exit treatment. I did 40% more of the treatment than recommended because not all of the flatworms were dead; as the...
  3. D

Updated pics of my 30g Reef

Oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh! That red acro! What is it?! I must have one.
  4. D

Coral aquaculture may become ILLEGAL if we don't act NOW...

Copied and pasted from Coralmorphologic on Reef2reef.com... I felt this was important. <hr class="bbcode_rule" /> Julian Sprung and I have been working together to come up with a 'form letter' in response to the potential ESA listing of 82 coral species (see below). We wrote it such that other...
  5. D

NC 28 SPS Haven

NEW TANK! Got it at a steal and couldn't resist. Tank: Nanocube 28 Light: 250w EVC 20k in a Lumenmax 3 Pendant; Icecap 250w electronic ballast. Skimmer: Warner Marine H1 HOB Flow: Two Maxi-jet 1200s for return, and 1 Vortech MP10. 30 lbs. Fiji Pink, 20lbs. Fiji Pick premium, making a 3.5-4...
  6. D

Where to get tonga branch LR?

Looking to get some Tonga branch LR. Where can I get some around here, or where is a good place to order it from? Thanks.
  7. D

Need help with Nitrate test kit

I am having a terrible time with nitrate test kits right now. I got an API that never read anything but 10 nitrates, bought another that never read anything but 20 nitrates. Finally got a Salifert test kit that shows it at 25. This is ridiculous.. in my 29 gallon Biocube I have 2 small...