Recent content by DoctaReefer

1. D

Tank for sale with extras

Equipment included:55 gallon SeaClear acrylic tank 47 x 13 x 21 with basic stand (has a few scratches but nothing serious)Trigger Systems Crystal Sump - 30 inch Eshopps Protein Skimmer PSK 150CPR HOB overflow with Toms aqua lifter pumpI had this tank running for many years and broke it down last...
  2. D

Getting out of the hobby sale . Tank with everything included !

Hello friends,I am getting out of the hobby for now and need to sell my entire setup after moving into a house my priorities have shifted. This use to be my prized show tank full of exotic SPS and Zoas but since I moved it needs some love. I have lots of live rock included but it has been...
  3. D

Chalice id

I have had this chalice for many years and it almost completely receded last year but now it's on the mend making a great come back! When I bought it they said it was a bubble gum, just wanted to see what anyone else thinks it is Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  4. D

My biocube 29

Just thought I would share a few photos of one of my tanks had it running for over 3 years. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  5. D

Material for vortech wetside

Can anyone tell me what a reef safe material I could use for the wetside of my mp10 pump. The black rubber is wearing off didn't want to buy a new housing. Thanks !
  6. D

Some new corals

I picked up from fish2morrow [smilie=smile.gif] [ alt=""> alt=""> Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  7. D

Mp10 bearings fixed

Just replaced my noisy bearings from my mp10 and wow it's awesome! Doesn't sound like a rc car now :) I still have spare bearings if anyone else wants to do the same mod.
  8. D

Mp10

Anyone have spare screws for the motor plate? I need x1 of the Long Philips screw
  9. D

Halide bulbs

I have been using the 150w phoenix 14k bulb and i like the color just wanted to hear input on other brands, it's almost time to change bulbs. I like more of a bluish tint
  10. D

Solaris

Anyone still rocking the PFO Solaris LEDs?
  11. D

Best way to trap six line wrasse

I have a bc 29 with lots of corals at rock, the six line is the only fish I have in there. What's the best way to catch him without moving everything out, he's to smart for the net.
  12. D

Best Ai nano settings

Just wondering what different settings everyone is using on there fixtures for best SPS growth. I have my AI Nano on my pico, my settings are currently at 15%W 45%RB 45%B with decent growth but I was thinking about tweaking it.