Recent content by djd3mon

1. djd3mon

300gal. Aquarium busted, misc. coral and live rocks free for members, pickup only!

Oh man I'm so sorry. Your tank was so beautiful.
  2. djd3mon

Rotifers

$5 per 16oz bottle. I'm starting my journey in raising clownfish larvae since my clowns started breeding. If you need any rotifers let me know. I can't possibly use them all. Not trying to get rich, just pay for the bottles I already have and my time. Come with good conversation and vibes...
  3. djd3mon

Hanna checker phosphate

I have one I don't use. I know it's not the Phosphorus ULR ppb. I will have to see which one it is when I get home.
  4. djd3mon

WTB L Type Rotifers

Anyone close to the Arlington, Grand Prairie, Mansfield area have any rots?
  5. djd3mon

Hooked up the Trident again after a year.

Honestly this is the first time they have been in a range where I feel like it's giving me accurate info. If I know what I know now and all the headaches it has given me I would have never purchased one.
  6. djd3mon

Shout Out to Volunteer Cedar Hill

There are tons of goodies. I saw the video the other day and it just keeps going on and on. A lot of nice companies and people out ther.
  7. djd3mon

Hooked up the Trident again after a year.

Did a little wire management the last couple days and decided to hook up the Trident again to see the trends of Alk, Cal and Mag besides my weekly manual water tests. Installed a hidden shelf to hold the 3 power bricks to my Radion XR30's. These shouldn't get too hot up there should they? 1st...
  8. djd3mon

Toadstool Leather and Grandis/Cinammon Paly

Do you still have any toadstool's?
  9. djd3mon

WTB OG Bounce

I have some OG Bounces looking to trade for a Jawbreaker. Got any pics?
  10. djd3mon

WTB live rock

Good deal here of established live rock. https://forum.dfwmas.org/index.php?threads/parting-out-150-gallon-aquarium.46869/#post-345868
  11. djd3mon

3/9/24 Hobbyist Frag Swap Trading Forum

WTT my OG bounce for a Jawbreaker mushroom with mixed red/yellow colors.
  12. djd3mon

OG Bounce

Prices are firm. p/u 76018 $250 $300 $300 $300 $350