Recent content by brianfarm6767

1. B

Dosing for Nano Tank

Hello, I have a 20 gallon Innovative Marine AIO that I have been trying to setup for automated dosing of All for Reef. I picked up a used Kamoer F1 that had a few issues so I replaced the head and still was dealing with siphon issues. So I decided to get a Versa so I would not have to tinker...
  2. B

Clown fish issues

Quick Update - Monitored both fish today. Neither show any visible signs of an issues on their body. The larger clown in QT is behaving just like before it was moved, eating and going about his business as normal. The smaller clown is the display is still eating but minimally. At both...
  3. B

Clown fish issues

I sent a picture and video of the freshwater dip container afterwards to humblefish and he said it didn't look like flukes. There were some small specks in the water, but without a microscope I couldn't tell if I was seeing sand, dust or something coming off the fish.
  4. B

Clown fish issues

Thanks for the input. I have been going back and forth with Humblefish over on his forums also. I followed his directions and was able to catch the larger clown which was showing the visible issues. I did a 5 minute fresh water dip and put him back into QT. Since then I have seen both clowns...
  5. B

Clown fish issues

Few more
  6. B

Clown fish issues

Thanks for the input. The QT tank was setup dosing copper power up to 2.5 ppm as well as prime daily to keep ammonia down. I also dosed metro and general cure alternating as recommended by humblefish. They were in there for 30 days before the move. They were moved with the copper still at 2.5...
  7. B

Clown fish issues

That is what I am working on now. Have baking soda in the oven so I can buffer the PH of the RODI. I am looking into antibiotics now so if I need to move them back into QT I have a gameplan.
  8. B

Clown fish issues

Tried feeding again this morning and neither clown is taking food. Maybe a small bite or two, but nothing like they were through the entire QT process. Tried brine as well as a mixture I had made up of brine, mysis with garlic and selcon mixed in. Firefish is still eating great. I took a few...
  9. B

Clown fish issues

Haha yes I posted it on all the forums I have been using to refresh my knowledge on how to do this. I was going to drip acclimate but then I started to worry about the copper from the QT getting over in the Display, but looking back I should have. Hopefully it all is from stress and humblefish...
  10. B

Clown fish issues

Also noticed after tonights feeding that both of the clown fish are not eating much or at all. The firefish is eating great.
  11. B

Clown fish issues

Hello, I have been away from the hobby for a few years and just now coming back since my daughter really enjoys fish, so I thought that was good enough reason to jump back in. Hoping for some help with a current issue I am having. I setup a QT tank middle of December of picked up two clowns and...