Recent content by Bluewater51

1. B

30 gallon IM nuvo cube with custom granite top stand

Complete IM Nuvo 30 setup. Everything you need, just add fish and coral. solid wood stand with 3 drawers and 1 door that opens to power panel. I hinged the panel so you can easily access the plugs from the front. Stand has custom made granite top. Comes with AI Prime HD light, MP10 powerhead...
  2. B

Custom 212 build

Well this should be interesting. Ordered a new tank for delivery right after new year. Tank dimensions are 96 by 25 1/2 by 20 tall.  I know, I know, I feel everyone's head tilting sideways and thinking old Les has lost it.  But stop and think about the possibilities.  Here are some reasons for...
  3. B

Starfire glass thru the roof!

Been getting quotes on a custom 200 tank and nobody seems to want to quote starfire glass on the front. Reasons given, price has gone thru the roof and price fluctuations at this time prohibit accurate quote. Oh well, guess ill go leaded. Tank is a 96 long 25 deep by 20 tall.  Half inch glass...
  4. B

pics of acanthophyllia

couple of pics of my acanthophyllia. For size reference, the clam is 9 inches.
  5. B

coral ID

This coral is in a tank in a business in Okla. Owner is a friend. Ive never seen one like it and he does not know what it is. Its a branching coral with polyps about 2 inches in diameter. Polyps remind me of scolymia. Any ideas?
  6. B

cement reef ball

setting up another tank and I have a miniature (6x6) cement reef ball replica of the large ones used to create artificial reefs. Will this cycle with the dry rock and maybe become live? Cover in coraline? Frag corals to it?
  7. B

Life Rock by Caribsea

Anybody using this and your thoughts on it.