Recent content by bj_sweeten

1. B

reeftopia.com

I am wanting to place an order with reeftopia.com and wo dering if anyone else wants anything while i am ordering. Shipping is free with 120 dollar purchase i can have it delivered to me and bring it to wichita also i was thinking of getting some ricordias from the group buy briang is doing i...
  2. B

Summer social

Is anyone from WF planning on going to the Summer Social? My wife and i are going we had fun last year.
  3. B

Phyto

Who all in this are feeds phyto? I recently started culturing phyto for Critter and myself and was thinking last night that maybe others in the are might want some. But before i change what i am doing i want to be sure people want it. Not looking to make a killing here so probably only charge...
  4. B

Grod frags

Thanks for the frags G they did great i acclimated them very quickly and put them in the tank came home a couple of hours later and the were opened up. P.S. i did find one of the 2 zoas that i told you i found in jasons sump the rock was knocked over so it was upside down. when it opens up i...
  5. B

fish id please

I bought 2 yellow tail blue damsels from petco and i think one of them is not a damsel the color and body shape are a little different. one of them has a silver streak down its belly and is longer in the body than the other and instead of the line where the yellow meets the blue being crisp and...
  6. B

nudibranch id?

Can any one help I'd this nudibranch it was supposed to be a purple and yellow but it obviously isn't. And does anyone know where they have a good selection of nudis for sale? Thanks BJ