5. B

2 Syncra SDC (9.0) return pumps wifi

price drop. asking 200 total for both
  6. B

Octo regal 200int skimmer

price drop. 250
  7. B

Hanna and red sea checkers

All test kits are about a year old. none of the reagents are expired . Most in 2025 and 2 in 2023. I am selling this as one bundle lot not splitting them up please. Asking 200$ in Argyle TX Hanna -calcium -Alk - Nitrate ( Low range) -Fluoride -Phosphorous ( Ultra low range) -Phosphate Red sea...
  8. B

Pentair Aquatics UV sterilizer

this has about six months of use and I have to move so I’m selling my set up. This 489$ new. Asking 200 Located in Argyle TX.
  9. B

Octo regal 200int skimmer

this has about six months of use and works perfectly extremely effective pulls out all the gunk. Asking 350 in Argyle TX.
  10. B

2 Syncra SDC (9.0) return pumps wifi

I had my tank up and running for about six months until my job transferred me so I’m selling everything . I alternated these two pumps every month for cleaning. they are very very low time and work well. Asking 400 OBO for the pair. Selling both together. In argyle TX. Pickup only  
  11. B

Reef ready 180 gal system ( Waterbox 2026 display)

I have a complete setup with tons of equipment. I tried to sell complete now I WILL PART OUT. I am asking half the price of a new one. So please look up individual prices. Everything has been cleaned and dried, ready for pickup. All is in perfect working order and has had 6 months of use.  -sump...
  12. B

180 gallon reef ready Peninsula Waterbox 6026

I have a complete setup with tons of equipment. I tried to sell complete now I WILL PART OUT. I am asking half the price of a new one. So please look up individual prices. Everything has been cleaned and dried, ready for pickup. All is in perfect working order and has had 6 months of use.  -sump...
  13. B

180 gallon reef ready Peninsula Waterbox 6026

14. B

Waterbox Peninsula 6025 with custom Sump/Lights/Stand/Plumbing

I Would like to sell this as a complete setup. Everything is Dry and cleaned, ready from pickup.  If it does not sell in a few weeks, I will begin to part it out. Tank does not have a scratch on it. Stand was custom built with soft close doors. Everything is 6 months old, No leaks, Everything...