Waterbox Peninsula 6025 with custom Sump/Lights/Stand/Plumbing

Bingo22

Premium Member
I Would like to sell this as a complete setup. Everything is Dry and cleaned, ready from pickup.  If it does not sell in a few weeks, I will begin to part it out.
Tank does not have a scratch on it. Stand was custom built with soft close doors.
Everything is 6 months old, No leaks, Everything has been emptied and cleaned, ready for pickup asapI must move and would rather sell everything than take it all.The Stand is custom built with an interior drip tray covering the entire bottom of the sump area.
View attachment 13322
View attachment 13323
View attachment 13324
View attachment 13325
View attachment 13327
 It will take 3-4 people to move.
-sump Trigger platinum 39 roller with extra fleeces included. They Last a while-skimmer Octo 200-int-Alkatronic- Clear water algae scrubber CW-200- Pentaire Aquatics UV 42 inch 40w- 2 ATI Straton Led lights- 2 MP-40 qs- Return pump- sicce SDC 9.0 . I have a second SDC 9.0 backup as well that will be included.- Aquarium controller choice of either Neptune apex with all probes and sensors plus eb8. OR hydros control 4 and 2 with 3 power strips and about every probe adapter they make.- I have so many other odds n ends that I will be throwing in. too many to list.this is about a 15k setup. Asking 6500 because I Need it gone and I'm moving.
 I have many more pics if you would like.