180 gallon reef ready Peninsula Waterbox 6026

Bingo22

Premium Member
I have a complete setup with tons of equipment. I tried to sell complete now I WILL PART OUT.
I am asking half the price of a new one. So please look up individual prices. Everything has been cleaned and dried, ready for pickup. All is in perfect working order and has had 6 months of use. 
-sump Trigger platinum 39 roller with extra fleece rolls included.

View attachment 13322
( all custom plumbing fits the tank/sump/stand combo, so it would be ideal to keep the tank/stand/sump together at least but I will part it out if unable to sell those 3 together.  Custom Stand has soft close hinges and a sealed custom acrylic drip tray in the bottom which is capable of holding all of the sump water in a catastrophic scenario. Stand will be included with the tank.
-skimmer Octo 200-int with pump.
View attachment 11848
View attachment 13653
View attachment 13324
 -Alkatronic- Clear water algae scrubber CW-200- Pentaire Aquatics UV 42 inch 40w- 2 ATI Straton Led lights- 2 MP-40 qd's ( wifi) - Return pump- sicce SDC 9.0 . I have a second SDC 9.0 backup as well that will be included. - 2 Aquarium controllers:  
Neptune apex with all probes and sensors plus eb8.
 hydros control 4 and 2 with 3 power strips and about every probe adapter they make.
View attachment 13323
View attachment 13325