Recent content by Bassthumb

1. B

AutoAqua Smart ATO question

so Ive had it with my JBJ. It's unreliable and even with cleaned or new sensors installed I have no trust in it. Questions for the wise.. 1. Can the pump with a tube attached fit through a five gallon jug top? I have modified a jug lid with a pipe to draw water from the bottom of my jugs...
  2. B

help with setting up BRS 2 part

So I have been having issues with my KH lately and have not been able to figure it out. I have been dosing kalkwasser via my ato for about six months now (stopped kalk 8 days ago). It seems to allow my CA and Mg levels to remain constant and within my desired parameters. The problem is that...
  3. B

Giant tank in Frisco

So today I had a roofer out to check on some hail damage and he struck up a conversation with me after seeing my tank. He claims that there is a tank that belongs to one if his customers in Frisco that is somewhere to the tune of 1500 gallons. Claims that ATM built it and it has a 72" flat...
  4. B

mixing station question

Alright folks, I recently got my new to me RODI mixing station up and running. The issue i am having is that I don't know exactly how much water is being added to the mixing storage container after it leaves the top RODI storage tank. This makes it a pain when I am adding salt, etc. What I...
  5. B

Skimmer for my 75 gal

I'm not satisfied with the cheap pro clear skimmer I have in my sump. I can't get it dialed in to save my life. I am in the Market for one (new or used) that I could retro into a 100 Gallon system if I decide to upgrade my tank. Any suggestions on a good unit? Are the ones with DC Pumps...