Yellow belly/face Puffer & Ausie wideband/lord Howe clowns

rckrzy1

Membership Expired
 View attachment 7222 I'm out of hobby for a while, only my second pause since 1985 .$50 OBO this weekend, if not it’s back to lfs where it was about 3 times that price. It’s about 5” .----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------View attachment 7224ok , I was mistaken about clown pair, they are Ausie , scientific name “latezonatas clown “ , phone pics  do not get color, I would go to live aquaria to see what they look like. Also note their price of $179.99 EACH. I must have sneaked that purchase from wife.So I have a pair of these, so I’m asking $45 each or $85 for pair, that is only 25% of what they cost. And no shipping  stress etc. have had for atleast 2 years, they are a mates pair but they have no nems and they always laid at foot of men.

Sorry but when I went to capture the clowns the male burried itself in a hole in a rock, I was removing rocks to help finding clown, well it was hiding too good and ended up drowning. So I only have the larger female left. These clowns are found at fish paradise in SW Ft worth on Mc Cart south of loop 820 , they call them yellow tail ausie clowns. So I would take $50 cash .