WTB - Sps frags or small colonies

nano12g

Premium Member
Looking to add a few frags and not looking for limited edition take a loan out nipple size plugs lol ... just wanting to add a few pieces to the tank let me know what you got and how much and if possible near downtown Dallas Mesquite Garland area But as always willing to travel for multiple piecesI already have Birdnest Red Digi and 2 unknown pieces  

I have a few I would be willing to sell, I’m located near downtown in old east Dallas. I’ll post some pictures to another tread in a minute. 

I have a few nice sized frags / mini-colonies / colonies that I need to clear out, if you are interested in anything.  All of the corals came directly from Worldwide Corals (WWC).You mentioned you have a Birdsnest already.  I have a massive colony (size of a human head) that is stifling the water flow on that side of the tank.  I find most Birdsnests to be 'meh', but this one's colors really pop and, size aside, it is one of my favorite corals in the tank.  I'd like to sell the colony.For the Red Dragon, I have two ~3.5" x ~3.5" colonies sitting on my frag rack (that grew from pieces I accidentally broke off).  (Pic is of the original frag from WWC.)The Paletta's Tri-Color is taking over my tank, similar to the Birdsnest.  I don't have any frags on plugs, but I could fresh cut some large frags.  Similar story for the Toxic Waste Lepto, but it is in another tank.  (Pic is of the original frag from WWC.)For the Shaggy Dog, I have two good sized frags already mounted.  (Pic is of the original frag from WWC.)View attachment 7708There's a few more I could potentially frag, but any of those would help me free up some space.I am located in Richardson (NE of 75 & 635).  You can text me @ 4 zero 5-204-0754. 

Bobby - very nice to meet you and your father yesterday.  Here's the lineage info for the corals that you took home (if not already posted above).
  • For the WWC Shaggy Dog, that's what they were calling it at the time I bought, but I think the coral they now call "WWC Grizzly Adams" is the same thing.  Lighting wise, has done well in med light.
  • Wet Thumb Frags Fiji Rainbow (bought through Fraghouse Corals) - like high / med light
  • ORA Setosa (bought through WWC) - I've gotten the best color in med/low-ish light.  Med light for best growth.  It can handle high light, but the colors get a little washed out.
  • WWC Aussie Special - med light.  This is also goes by "Aussie Delight".
  • WWC Green Birdsnest - place wherever, this thing is immortal and grows fast.  If you haven't already glued it down, I'd suggest gluing it horizontally as it doesn't encrust very much.
Besides the Setosa, the attached pics are of the actual frags.Didn't talk about tank params a lot when you were over, but I keep my Alk around 8.5-9, Ca at 425, Mg above 1375.  I've been dosing Potassium, Iodine, and trace elements the past year, but I've had the colors for longer than that and they all did fine without the additional supplementation.View attachment 7729View attachment 7730Best of luck!