Would you go on a seahorse tank tour?

As you may know some of us in the Plano North Dallas area are discussing a seahorse tank tour.

Realizing this is a small section of the Marine Aquarium world I am curious as to how many people would be interested in going on the tour if it was organized.

Right now we have 5 sites listed, and I think that might be plenty but we could add if more people are interested.
Sort of a mini tank tour, and cookout.

So if you would be interested pop in on the poll so we can determine interest we are looking at possibly June 24.

Not sure yet, but stay tuned, I am sure there will be something.
We will surely have eats afterwards, water'bug always enjoys cooking.

Ok 11 possibles, so two questions
Is this about it or have some of you just not voted as yet?
For the presenters is a group of 10 -12 enough participation for you?

It is good with us

I'll be honest, and this is just my selfish view - (I voted "Possibly depending on the details"), I'm not that interested in seahorses personally, but am always up for a GTG of fish people, especially if Donna's cooking! :)

Yup donna makin up some grub is an event in itself
And I agree it is the event and social time I enjoy as well.
I know there has been a lot of interest in sea horses since the days leading up to Next Wave, so It might be of service to some folks in addition to the gathering.

None of the answers apply to me. I am interested in ponies as I have them myself I don't think that a tour would be all that interesting. I say that because my sea horses are almost always hiding and visitors hardly ever get to see them. So I imagine it will be the same at other people's places also, nothing to see.

@Jacob wrote:
None of the answers apply to me. I am interested in ponies as I have them myself I don't think that a tour would be all that interesting. I say that because my sea horses are almost always hiding and visitors hardly ever get to see them. So I imagine it will be the same at other people's places also said:
Awww, that's too bad! Ours hang out in front most of the time... and ours are always courting, making babies or something interesting!! LOL

Plus we have a baby tank and its very cool because a few of the 7 week olds and a couple 5 weeks old are just starting to change color. :) They can't hide... they only have a few plants in their 5g nano. :D You'd see them all on the bottom of the tank scavaging for food.

Besides, there are other things to discuss and learn from others that have the same interests...like successes, negatives, compatabilities. There is so much to learn than just looking at a seahorse.

Most people know what they look like. :wink:

donna

Well mine are majorly friendly and the two legged creature (me) generally has mysis so when they see me they come running and dance at the front of the tank. I'd love to participate, but of course nobody would get to see my tanks because I live so far off.

Angela

Change of Plans... Seahorse Tour to be Rescheduled

Unfortunately we are going to have to reschedule the Seahorse Tank Tour until later on this summer.

He had had 5 stops, but due to time constraints and other life demands, 2 of our stops have been cancelled. We can certainly understand priorities and such! :lol:

So, we're not cancelling all together... we're simply going to postpone the event until a later date.

Trust me, I'll be knocking at yalls PM window again later on this summer!! :lol:

Thank yall!

donna and TJay