Worried about my SRBT anemone

We've had this anemone now for probably about a week. Our tank has been up and running now for about 2 months or so. But that being said we bought the system from a guy I work with and Bout half the live rock, the water, all the live sand had been running at his house for a long time before we got it so for the most part it's an established system. Our PH is consistently between 8.2 and 8.4. Nitrates are near zero calcium is between 470 and 500. Carbonate hardness is 214
We feed it a 1/4 to 1/2 of a silverside a day. We haven't lost any fishes or anything in a good while and all in all when we first got started we had only lost one dory fish that was stressed out before we learned anything about stress.

My concern is that yesterday we lost power from the rain for about 5 to 6 hours and all our corals and the anemone was looking very sad. During the power outage the anemone swelled a lot like it was about to move but once the power came on it settled back down for the day. We thought all was good after that but this morning we woke up, it looked good so we divided to do the normal daily thing and feed it a chunk of silverside. Within 30 minutes of the chunk disappearing it completely deflated and shriveled up and began to look very sad. Within another 30 minutes it released the chunk that it had swallowed but it still looks sad but not as sad.
Should I be worried???
Here's a pic of it now
ahysajab.jpg
alt="">
Here is a pic of it normally
ytanu4uh.jpg
alt="">
Should I be worried???

Mine does that frequently when consuming food. I have yet to meet anyone who is feeding their SRBT every day.
We feed maybe twice a week directly. I know some who simply just not target feed them at all.

Maybe he was simply full? I've seen them release food that was way too big for them as well.

@shse666 wrote:
Mine does that frequently when consuming food. I have yet to meet anyone who is feeding their SRBT every day. We feed maybe twice a week directly. I know some who simply just not target feed them at all. Maybe he was simply full? I've seen them release food that was way too big for them as well. said:
+1
We feed ours once or twice a week. He will eat it or release it depending on if he is hungry or not. Also, my clowns feed him when I feed my fish. So if you have clowns hosting they might be feeding it. I would keep an eye on him for the next few days and see of he gets to looking better. Ours has acted like this before.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I only feed all 7 anenomes in my tank 1 frozen cube once every other week. Then fees the fish everyday and some stuff might make it to them. You maybe over feeding them. Mine split all the time and are all about the size of a small dinner plate.

Thanks for all the replies. We are definitely cutting back on our feedings immediately.
Yes we do have a mated set of Perc's but unfortunately the two clowns decided to host our power head and not the really awesome anemone we had gotten for them :( oh well what can you do huh